Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

A great idea for smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » A great idea for smite 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DAemonCayuse » March 11, 2014 8:34pm | Report
SO I'm new here to Smite Fire, but I have been playing smite for about a year now and i have recently thought about something amazing. Something that all players would mostly love, a in game smite fire client! A modded tab in the game where you could go the the Smite Fire website in your smite browser. You could also do this in game with a key binding of your choice. Most every player would want this, but of course, all actions would have an equal and opposite reaction. So here are the Pros and cons. Some pros would be that this could provide new players a way to really get involved in the game. It would save people the trouble of having to use their phones. This would also be extremely easy to create (For decent "modders"). Some cons are very apparent. One being that smite is known for detecting Hacking clients for many other games, in other words smite could detect non HiRez programs easy. One other cons would be that people that dont use this are at a GIANT disadvantage.

I appreciate all commits and suggestions even hate is noted. So please commit and discuss this, maybe even start planning!

DAemonCayuse

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » March 11, 2014 8:40pm | Report
Not everyone uses this site, some use others like Tiermonster. A lot of people could have a problem with this. Now if HiRez made their own guidemaking system and forums. They could add theirs. I just don't think the Smite community as a whole would want this in the game.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DAemonCayuse » March 11, 2014 8:43pm | Report
Could you possibly think of some flaws in my idea? I'm just curious.

DAemonCayuse

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 11, 2014 8:46pm | Report
Well, I can't think of any downsides, but the website isn't directly affiliated with HiRez, not to mention any programming issues that will inevitably occur when trying to make an in-game browser.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 11, 2014 9:13pm | Report
Agree that hi-rez can improve the in-game community section. I have never used it or found interesting enough. I think they won't put smitefire up there bcz its not an official smite/hi-rez portal. Suppose a new site comes up like smitefire or tiermonster then they would claim to be introduced in smite game which is not appropriate.

EDIT: a good idea is if we can have a mobile app for smitefire site. Which will notify new posts and updates and also have an easy interface to read guides. If people are interested, we can contact programmers to do so.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » March 12, 2014 12:48am | Report
How exactly would you benefit from having the site in-game?

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }