Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

(Potentially) Providing Help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » (Potentially) Providing Help 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 28, 2015 9:22pm | Report
Hey everyone,

I recently helped Setolino update his Athena guide with assistance on grammar and presentation...specifically asked him if he wanted help, since his Athena guide is so highly rated (which makes it more likely that others will read it). I appreciate him giving me the opportunity, and the trust, faith, or whatever, to actually put my work to use.

I'd like to (potentially) extend an offer to look over your guides and provide feedback, corrections, etc. Here are the things to consider before asking me:

1. I have a very finite amount of free time every day. I have a normal 9-5 job Monday-Friday, and I don't really even touch my (home) computer until after my kids go down for bed. They are pretty much night owls...they go to sleep around 9:30-10:30 every night.
  2. I don't have a lot of experience with Conquest. That shouldn't stop me from being able to offer some kind of advice, as I feel I employ enough item familiarization and logic to be useful.
  3. I have basic familiarity with BBCoding. See my recent and only guide on Assault to see what I've done. Nothing fancy.
  4. I don't want to just look over builds. I'd prefer that you put in a good amount of work and effort on your guide first. If you feel you've got some good content, I might be able to help hone and polish it.
  5. If you don't care about grammar/wording, well, that's what I'm probably best at, so you may not need to ask in the first place.

Anyway, after considering the above points, if you'd like, you're welcome to message me, and I'll let you know if I feel I can help out.

~Branmuffin17
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }