Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need advice for a mage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Need advice for a mage 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 18, 2016 2:54am | Report
I'm an assault player tho now so it's a great LS item

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FalseShepherd3 » July 30, 2016 1:08am | Report
I love Kuku because he can do crazy damage while being easy to learn and be good with.

His third ability; you should max that first before anything else. It does so much damage, clear a wave instantly. If an assassin or someone squishy gets caught in Kuku's third ability half their health would be gone (If you build him correctly.) His ultimate is also devastating, will kill any squishy if they have even like 90% of their health available. It takes a bit of skill to aim but it can be learned and the pay off is awesome.

As for Hades, I don't really play as him that often anymore. It's a bit weird, he's like a hybrid of tank or Mage in my opinion. He initiates the fights and really gets into them. His ultimate is very deadly, though. I've gotten triple kills with it. He's a great team player, essentially.

I've never played with Vulcan yet.

FalseShepherd3

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }