Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

HOG 2 start as support

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » HOG 2 start as support 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Birdramon » June 23, 2014 9:20pm | Report
Um hey guys. I'm kinda new here, but have been playing Smite for a while. What do you guys think about the watchers gift, hog 2 start as a support?

Birdramon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 23, 2014 10:05pm | Report
It's meh for me. I mean, you shouldn't be needing it for anything but the blue buff and the mid camps, and they both have at least a two-minute respawn. I just get Eye and Hog (best for solo queue) and level Eye first. Honestly, I don't bother leveling Hog at until either the 15 minute mark or after we get our first gold fury, because the early GF taken usually requires an entire dead team, where a Hog isn't really necessary. Not to mention, in solo queue, your team is almost never entirely at the GF, with your weak link usually off afk pushing or something.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 24, 2014 11:19am | Report
I need to agree with sub only thing is that the camps are at at least 3 min spawn (4 manabuff 3 mid furies (yes they changed that))

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Birdramon » June 27, 2014 3:27am | Report
Oh. I was thinking more along the lines of aggressive hogging the archer wave at lvl 2 or so to try n get a early kill. I kinda find this applicable early game from lvl 1-7

Birdramon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thegenuinebuzz » June 28, 2014 12:30pm | Report
You're better off rushing your core in order to actually win that forced trade. It can work, and i've seen it work well, especially when you force a trade and THEN hog it . But moving to hog an archer back line usually makes you take poke and is obvious.
TheGenuineBuzz
Warrior
Main Diamond 3 LoL (quit) +
Guide maker

Thegenuinebuzz

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }