Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Guide correctur

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Guide correctur 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 22, 2014 2:18pm | Report
Ok it would be nice if some people can take a look on the guide i did, ok please dont say anything more about the lack of bb coding what is there atm is enough, more i wont do cuz i just are not that good with that stuff.

My english is as you can see not that good either so if you see some big mistake i would be greatful if you gimme a correctur.

Ok all in all i just want some critism, the last i got is some weeks ago, and the guide was pretty ****ty to this time.

Idk if it is even normal to ask for that here... if not you can delet it again.

link:

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/athena-support-build-3834
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 22, 2014 2:25pm | Report
Oh it's normal, and I'll review it in a little while once I finish some schoolwork. I'll be honest about what I see in it, but I promise I won't be harsh. I try to make all criticism constructive, heh.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 27, 2014 10:50am | Report
Bump, thanks btw Raventhor, but instead of making more about gameplay, i just gonna make a video, comment it and upload it. Gonna take a while but i think it is much better. :)

Would be awesome if some dudes review that guide that dont have personal problems with me and calling me a troll.

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 27, 2014 11:05am | Report
No problem.
And eh, I'm sure they're well intentioned. Just make sure you look past anything you think of as rude or rash, and look at what they have to say.

Even the most ridiculously unbased mouthbreather, has a reason for what he says.

From the KKK to the Westboro Baptist Church to the most extremist conservative/liberal...there's a reason they say what they say. Even if it's not right...look where they're coming from, or in some situations, they're motives.

Obviously some of those are extremes, but the people on here, while sometimes a little too...blunt...are very smart and knowledgeable, so if you look at what they have to say, there's always content there.

I promise we, as smitefire-ians(...?) grow on you :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 27, 2014 11:11am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

No problem.
And eh, I'm sure they're well intentioned. Just make sure you look past anything you think of as rude or rash, and look at what they have to say.

Even the most ridiculously unbased mouthbreather, has a reason for what he says.

From the KKK to the Westboro Baptist Church to the most extremist conservative/liberal...there's a reason they say what they say. Even if it's not right...look where they're coming from, or in some situations, they're motives.

Obviously some of those are extremes, but the people on here, while sometimes a little too...blunt...are very smart and knowledgeable, so if you look at what they have to say, there's always content there.

I promise we, as smitefire-ians(...?) grow on you :)

Hehe, but instead looking of looking for the reason i just gonna ignore him. i mean iam not a nancy but if you look at the last comments idk. i think this isnt very objectiv. Maybe iam wrong, but in this case i dont think so.

Hm i think my next guide gonna be a Guan Yu support guide hehe :D

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 27, 2014 11:45am | Report
You are a master of subtlety.

You have repeatedly belittled me and ignored my points because my very first review of your guide was critical. And you accuse me of being nonobjective?

Grow up.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 27, 2014 11:53am | Report
I aint gonna say much more about this. What i think about you i already writed you per pm and in the comments below my guide.

edit: The reason why i want more reviews not just from sub to see if its really that bad as he says. I doubt it cause several ppl said it was good over pm and ig.

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 27, 2014 12:42pm | Report
Looking at Raventhor's review, he seems to agree that there is no teamfight section = bad. I think he didn't vote.

JararoNatsu also didn't vote. He also seems to think you possess a childish personality, which I wholeheartedly agree. He also seemed to take a negative view of your guide, since you published it WIP and all, not to mention the **** skills section.

Minscinno said your guide construction was good, and didn't mention gameplay. All he mentioned was contruction, skills, and items.

That's it. Me, Raventhor, Minscinno, and Jararo. The rest is literally you just talking. And they either didn't mention teamwork, or mentioned the absence of it.

You have your damn reviews. Four of them. You know your guide's flaws. I think you're just waiting for someone to give you a good review before plastering it everywhere.

Edit: "i doubt it because several ppl said it was good in pm and ig"

LOL! That's right, I'm sure a lot of people said it was great! In secret! Without reviewing!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 27, 2014 1:01pm | Report
Minscinno review was before the big rework, just as JararoNatsu.
Raventhor gave me atleast a good review on what i can do better. You just writed stuff like that:

"Bad. No seriously, these are bad. Why?

You committed the worst sin an item explainer could make: You didn't give an adequate reason to pick the items."

Oh hell i did make a items explainer all in all.

"One more thing. Normally, I don't point things like this out, but this needs to stop. "Just roam if your adc is save, if he need a babysitter just roam for warding." You alternate between wasting text with useless words and then not giving any detail at all."

Well learn reading, i say just stay on lane if your adc need a babysitter, and then just roam for warding, and roam for warding are just a few meter so you are away of the lane for like 5 secounds.

"...you put a lore section.

You could have done anything else, but you spent time on a ****ing lore section.

...I don't even.
"

Problem ? I had fun to that section. I dont know why this should be bad, its actually not even copy pasted from hirez lore.

"You also have some incorrect info, like TOWERS DO NOT DEAL PHYSICAL DAMAGE!"

damage scales yes, but it is still physical power.

"I don't give a **** about your pretty new BBC or your lore or whatever damn matches you had"

So on your first review said one of the reason is why you downvoted is the lack of bb coding now i edited it and you dont give a ****... #logic ?

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » January 27, 2014 1:47pm | Report
I'll do so when I have time. I'm busy learning... religion and myth-related stuff.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }