Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Artemis was meta?!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Artemis was meta?! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » November 9, 2021 8:57pm | Report
What happened. How did it happen. What got buffed? What got nerfed? And why did no one message me to tell me my low tier trash babe was now top meta? I would have came back sooner :(

Need to redo my old builds and I've done some testing but I could use a little advice.

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/miss-piggy-ultimate-adc-crit-builds-s8-9-updated-24514

Watched some high level play and SPL, seems everyone favors Death Embrace but I still like Fail Not on my girl. Is Death's Temper or Cowl better for the missing attack speed on Crit?

And for my non crit build is there any benefit to throwing crusher or hybrid on Art seeing how they all got buffed?

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » November 10, 2021 3:16am | Report
Fail-Not isn't even worth building except next patch

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mimikyute » November 10, 2021 6:33pm | Report
She was meta because bow builds were meta + she got a buff. Fail-not hasn't been built since its nerf, it will probably start being built next patch.

The build rn is Deaths Embrace/Temper - Devos - Wind Demon - Exe - Qins - Deathbringer on every god.

Artemis isn't as good now as she used to be because she doesn't get online as fast as she did with the bow build.

ADC is also just in a really bad spot rn because they are being ran down by the jungler that 1 shots, the solo that is tanky af and kills you with proc items, and the support that is also unkillable.

Its a difficult meta to be an Artemis rn

Mimikyute

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » November 11, 2021 12:56am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Fail-Not isn't even worth building except next patch

This hurts my soul

Mimikyute wrote:

She was meta because bow builds were meta + she got a buff. Fail-not hasn't been built since its nerf, it will probably start being built next patch.

The build rn is Deaths Embrace/Temper - Devos - Wind Demon - Exe - Qins - Deathbringer on every god.

Artemis isn't as good now as she used to be because she doesn't get online as fast as she did with the bow build.

ADC is also just in a really bad spot rn because they are being ran down by the jungler that 1 shots, the solo that is tanky af and kills you with proc items, and the support that is also unkillable.

Its a difficult meta to be an Artemis rn

Ah I looked up some Smite source and saw the same thing being built on every god in their respected roles. I thought it was just copy paste builds for convenience sake. So I guess there's just a very obvious meta you either run or suffer?

Well that sucks. Can't believe I missed Artemis meta. Bet it was glorious.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }