This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Hi my name is MagicDucky and I want to make guilde for Vulcan.
I think, ur first reaction when u look at this bild is "WTF", or something like "Are u kidding me?-_-".But no. I am not kidding.
True is just one : U will farm all the whole game.
If u will start in solo, its better for vulcan with this build, then in duo or mid ( there is a lot of action in mid and in duo u will dont have all the stack, but u need all the stacks as well ).
Just guys. English is not my nature lanaguage, so if is somewhere a mistake, sorry me.
Im still working on this guide:)
- Good pusher
- In late game with full build, good damage
- Good in solo
- Good slow with Thumper (3)
- With creeping curse,ult,and both towers can do awesome damage
- If he get ganked, dont have much defense, only with slow from 3
- Dont have much burst
Vulcan transfers a percentage of his protections and health to his turrets. In addition, when Vulcan is within 30 ft of his own deployables they regen a percentage of their health every second because of their proximity to the Forge.
Protection Transfer: 20%
Health Transfer: 20%
Vulcan blasts a fireball out of his Forge, dealing damage to all enemies in its path. The strength of the blast also knocks Vulcan 20ft back.
Damage: 65 / 145 / 205 / 265 / 325 (+70% of your magical power)
Cost: 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85
Vulcan constructs an Inferno Cannon that shoots fireballs in a cone that deal damage to the target every second. The Inferno Cannon lasts until destroyed or another is placed. This inherits Vulcan's penetrations but does not apply on-hit effects.
Damage: 45 / 70 / 90 / 120 / 145 (+35% of your magical power)
Cost: 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85
Vulcan constructs a Thumper XVI that deals damage and slows enemies every second. The Thumper XVI lasts until destroyed or another is placed. This inherits Vulcan's penetrations but does not apply on-hit effects.
Damage: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 (+15% of your magical power)
Slow: 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 %
Slow Duration: 2s
Cost: 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90
When Volcanic Overdrive is activated, Vulcan gains movement speed and protections for a short time. All of Vulcan's structures fire faster and gain massive regeneration. The Inferno Cannon also fires in a 360 radius and auto targets gods while under the effects of Volcanic Overdrive.
Movement Speed: 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 %
Protections: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50
Structure Attack Speed: 50%
Buff Duration: 6s
Shoes of focus - Basic item for all mages. Why shoes of focus? cause u need some cdr for ur turrets
Warlocks sash - So. This item is really good for Vulcan, for some extra Magical power and health for turrets.
Gauntlet of thebes - I sometimes think, this is useless item and I should repalce it with Gem of iso, but dat 950 health is soo much, and for turrets its great! You just need stack it!
Book of thoth - This item u have , cause in late game u will still need a lot of mana, because your turrets will get focused and u need spam them! And too for extra Magical power.
Ethernal Staff - So here is this, why u have a lot of hp in this build. For turrets and too for this item! it converts 2% of your hp to magical power, and when u have full stacked warlock and gauntlet of thebes, ull get so much magical power!
Rod of tahuti - Last item, so much magical power. I think, nothing to say here.
Early game :
- Position: In early game, try stay in lane and farm, farm, farm. If in ur lane missing, call it! You must call MIAs. And if ur in left lane solo, and incoming mid, just call for retreat. Dont rotate with him. Only if too from right come to mid, and there will be 3 mid then rotate and help mid lane. And if mid dont retreat, and u call VF1 and VR2, then its mistake of midder.
- Farming: Put only your inferno cannon, dont use other skills. Dont use Thumper or Backife on minions. Only wasting mana.
And Thumper have high are where taking dmg, and in early game there is big chance ur thumper hit enemy god, and if do, minions will attack thumper. So it is wasting mana. And in solo lane, pushing too much is bad, so your inferno cannon will be enough to dont lose, but dont push so much.
- Position: The same as Early game. Call mias, Call for retreat, farm a lot. And if there is 3+ in mid, and 4+ in other side, only then help. Because max 2 may miss from your lane, if both missing and dont returned to base, go help. Put towers and go help.
- Farming: Use all skils for fast clearing and securing last hits. But still, safe your mana a little bit.
- Postion: Help your team, if u have full stacks and full item build, u will be really good in team fight, too cause u have creeping curse and some CC. Use your 1 to secure kills, or harras enemies with your turrets.
- Farming: Only place turret in lane, and rotate with enemy team. U can farm jungle only with placing turret and go. But if u have full stacks, dont farm. Only help your team.
14.7. - Guide is published
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved