Vote received! Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message?
start with teir 1 boots and work your way into shoes of focus, then start core
this is the starting factor of the cool downs - once full build is up, you can pretty much be invisible the entire match. grab chalice of healing whenever needed
Rod is to replace you mages blessing. and soul reaver / elixir of speed is to replace boots. always buy elixir of speed when selling boots. Soul reaver is the one item in this build you can switch for a situational item. same with Spear of Desolation. if you need to rush a certain item, replace it with those.
This relics - like all - are situational.
Tap each threat level to view The Morrigan’s threats
Welcome to my Morrigan build. i'm glad you chose this one to use. the first time I played Smite I was experiencing different gods and I stumbled across her - The Morrigan. my friends made jokes about how I should play her because my name was Morgan. Even though she was classified as one of the hardest gods in the game. we clicked instantly. and now Im out here kicking *** and taking names (and your ultimate ;) )
This build works for any role and any game type
If you want low cool down and high damage play as The Morrigan. this is the build you want. Hell if you want high damage early game rush Rod. be that kinda player. you do you.
Also if you have noticed - i put all assassins as "threats" because they will be your biggest threat. I did put a few mages in there. if you are going against them in mid, you will want to be careful AND BE ON LEVEL. if you are under level and going against those mages, good luck.
some skills needed for The Morrigan
- Team compositions. (who to steal - when to steal) you'll also need to know what your team needs in a fight, burst, high damage, buffs etc. dont be afraid to use your ult as a way out. with low cool downs you will have it back up in a minute. (her int/ escape is only good enough if you can juke really well.)
- Who is building what. (for example. say a Thor has only two items up and they aren't very good items vs a Thanatos with 4 items up and are very good items. Their items do effect you. so keep in mind who you ult as)
- a decent knowledge of most gods in the game. i started off new and played the Morrigan. i would call it a big mistake but it worked out. because i had friends explain gods
- High damage output with Rod
- Low cool down.
- This build can be used anywhere. from arena to conquest
- This build can be built in any order ( if you want more damage early game - after blessing and boots, start Rod)
- not too good early game. but best around mid and late game.
- most items are a must need for this build
- only two replaceable items ( that is if of coarse you don't mind sacrificing cool downs)
You need to log in before commenting.
Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved