This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
- Very high attack speed, increased even further by her 'vengeful assault'.
- Capable of 1v1 with anyone, even other hunters and assassins with good trap placement and CC negation/counter with ultimate.
- Can life-steal huge amounts of health back, lessening the need for extensive recalls.
- Automatically has critical chance, and so capable of dishing out a nasty surprise.
- Great CC for a hunter with a root, slow and 1.5 second stun.
- Great assisting capability with rooting, stunning and keep the target under enough pressure so the assassins can come and finish the weak off.
- Very low health with no added protections, and so very vulnerable if disarmed and unable to life steal.
- No escapes besides a minor move speed buff and the ability to trap and slow attackers if you're lucky.
- Very weak in the beginning with no life steal or mana, but this is gradually built up from keeping pressure on the enemies and jungling the exp monster at the beginning (keep going back until you hit level 8/9
- Beware that rooted ranged enemies can still basic attack and use abilities so make sure you have enough power or at least a tank that can take so of the aggro.
Hi Guys and Girls this is my first Build/Guide that I have made so apologies for anything that is a bit unclear.
This is a build that I use regular in CLASH, I have seen hardly any builds for CLASH so I thought I would put one up.
With this build you can get this going pretty quickly buy dealing with mobs and leveling yourself on the EXP Jungle monsters in the game,
Early on you will need to keep a presence by placing traps and throwing out the Volley of arrows while moving around killing mobs, trapping Gods when they are fighting a member of your team.
Middle Game you are now making a presence and dealing decent damage, you have your trusty Boar that can help you put great pressure on the lanes.
Late game you are now near impossible to kill with your life steal build, I tend to get over confident and this does pay off at times especially if you have the Boar and you can pop him out when you are getting chased and start firing awak with you boost of attack speed ability.
I play on my own and I have only lost like 4 or 5 games with this build averaging 20+ kills with very little deaths with the life steal.
If anyone is interested in playing I’m on Playstation 4 – ID EarthQuake-EM
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved