This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Scylla is one of the best burst mages out there especially in team fights mid to late game. Her difficulty on Smite is "Easy" but it takes some really skill to land some of her abilities and maneuver in the field.
- High burst damage
- Has root and cripple and slow
- Has a jump
- Has magical protection debuff
- Has the best ultimate ever
- Squishy af
- Weak early game
- Abilities require good aim
For starters, I like getting T1 Book of Thoth and T1 Polynomicon for the lifesteal and power.
- Stacking Book of Thoth immediately is a must if you want to get rid of her mana hunger quickly.
- After building a full Book, go immediately into Shoes of the Magi.
- Obsidian shard is my 3rd item because, by this point, warriors and guardians are building magical defense.
- Polynomicon is next on the list for that extra basic attack power and a ton of lifesteal.
- Rod of Tahuti is what tops all of this because with full Rod, your magic power should be in the 700's (with fully stacked Book).
- Then I prefer getting Spear of Desolation just to get to the 800's in magic power (if you get this, you can surely one-shot most mages/assassins/hunters with ult and your Crush will deal 1000+ damage)
- Sanctuary for the most part
- Purification when there's an Awilix or Ymir or Athena
- Other relics are highly situational. The ones essential for the survival of a glass canon Scylla are the two I mentioned
Because of Scylla's passive, the best way to order her skills is to max them out one by one.
Start off with 2 points on Crush and 1 on Sic 'Em. Then at Level 4, get Sentinel otherwise you'll die. Then get your Ult at level 5.
The point skip happens st level 8 so do not assign any point on any skill so that at level 9 you can max out Crush. Afterwards, assign points normally. Max out her 1 then her 3 then her ult. You'd know you did it correctly if at level 13, your 1 can now root 3 enemies. Otherwise, you did it wrong.
ABSOLUTELY keep away. Stay behind your team at all times. At this point, your damage isn't high enough to actually make the enemy team afraid of you. Your main concern is clearing waves and farming. Do not spam your Crush because the mana cost is higher and the cooldown is 10 seconds. Also do not use Sentinel carelessly. Only use it to escape.
This is where you have to pay attention now. At level 8, you skip a point. At level 13, if you assigned points correctly, Sic 'Em should be able to root 3 enemies. Level 13 is your marker. Because at this point, Scylla should be a force in the team. Crush should be doing 400+ damage and ult should be doing at least 2x more. Also, by this time you should be working towards a complete Polynomicon.
Late game is Scylla's game. You should be able to 2 shot most squishy gods. Your Book should be fully stacked and your Rod must be near completion if not already conplete. Then it's just a matter of choosing if you want more damage and pen or if you want other things for the last item.
Combo 1: 1, 2
Combo 2 (w/ Poly): 1, basic, 2
Combo 3: 1, ult
Combo 4: 1, 2 (not detonated), ult, 2
1.) I'll say it again, up until you have obsidian shard and a decently stacked Book. Stay behind your team.
2.) If there is an Awilix in the enemy team, get purification first ALWAYS. Then purify before jumping away.
3.) A measure of a good Scylla player is how Sentinel is used. So practice using it to dodge abilities.
4.) Against a LOKI, throw out Sentinel once Loki turns invisible and you know he has ult up. Then juke the ult by leaping to your Sentinel. It takes practice but I do it all the time <3
5.) Sic 'Em travels a little slowly, throw it out wisely in the direction of where your enemy is headed and not directly at the enemy. Again, this takes some getting used to.
6.) Do not be stingy with Scylla's Ult. It only has a 90 second cooldown and your 1+2 combo is usually enough.
7.) Watch yourself when you are in Ult form, you're still squishy even if you're bigger. Smart enemies will usually go to you and start hitting hard to kill you right away.
8.) You can ult behind walls.
9.) Your ult can still kill lazy enemies inside the fountain after having just arrived there if they stand still near the entrance.
10.) With Polynomicon, your basic attacks will do damage similar to Sic 'Em. It's like having another damaging ability.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved