This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Osiris is a tough god to get the hang of in the solo lane. Osiris in the jungle is tougher. He is not going to deal damage like an assassin will, but he will be effective in his own way.
Osiris's 1 ability will help slow enemies, and can give a damage buff to your 2 ability, but as a jungler it will not be the most effective tool in your arsenal.
Osiris' 2 ability will help you clear camps and minions easily.
Osiris' 3 ability will most likely be the most helpful to you throughout the match and I will explain why. Judgement Teather will allow you to mitigate damage in close combat fighting. It will also stun the enemy if you hold them within range long enough. This is extremely helpful when ganking any lane. It takes advantage of 2 v 1 situations by holding that god in place while you and a fellow solo laner rip into their health.
Osiris's Ultimate ability will be helpful in engaging and disengaging enemies. It roots enemies for a short duration and deals a good chunk of damage while reducing their healing for 6 seconds. It also allows Osiris's passive to be fully utilized, giving him CC immunity and allowing him to walk through player made walls.
Close combat specialist
Need to be careful in the end game. Ganking is his specialty here.
Difficult to master.
Needs his kit up in order to succeed in any team fight.
If targets the wrong god in a team fight, he could be the first to go because of his close combat.
1. Bumba's Mask.... Jungler's best friend.
2. Ninja Tabi
1. Warrior Tabi- Your preference. Ninja usually better for Osiris in the jungle.
2. Bulwark of Hope- Extra protection to piss off mages
3. Stone Cutting Sword- eats up enemy protections. Can substitute for penetration.
4. Soul Eater- Life Steal and Attack Speed. Only use this if you are not sustaining in fights.
1. This build should be used by experienced Osiris players.
2. This build can be used in the solo lane or jungle.
3. Let me know what you think or how it plays for you! I will typically get 15 plus kills with 0-2 deaths with this kit in unranked. In ranked I will get anywhere from 7-10 kills with 0-2 deaths as well.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved