This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
When is Osiris good?
- Against Healers
- Against 3 or more physical gods
- Against imobile teams
- When your Solo lane choose to play a more fragile god
When is he a bad pick?
- Against 3 or more magical gods
- (Against too mobile teams, if not played well)
Good Matchups (e.g):
- Against Serqet: Osiris reduces the damage from serqets passive while his third ability
reduces the true damage serqet applies.
- Against Nemesis: Osrirs can counter the shield with his Ultimate. Nemesis also cannot
kill Osiris as fast as she'd like since his passive provents him from
taking too much physical damage
- Against Arachne: She may be able to land her stun and heal herself but once she got
ulted and her Ultimate is on cooldown there is not much that she
"Bad" Matchups: (Keep in mind that every Matchup is possible to win, with enought skill
and the right strategie)
- Against Magical Junglers: e.g Ao Kuang / Athena / Cabrakan etc. All junglers that deal
magical damage are harder to deal with since your passive
will not protect you from the damage they will deal.
There are a few important things to know when playing Osiris jungle:
- You will be a "front liner" meaning you will also initate teamfights and stand in the middel of them fpr the most time
- Your clear is not the best, but still consistend enought not to fall behind the other jungler
- Be aggressive and try to poke, especially in the early game.
- Try to help teammates by killing jungle creeps and dropping the Buffs they need.
Osiris "time to shine" is normally the mid game. Thats where you want to initiate the teamfights together with the Guardian of your team, your sustain and anti heal should help your team a lot to win those fights.
Be carefull if you are alone, especially in the late game you do not want to stay in a fight with a full build Hunter. Only go in such 1vs1 if you are sure you can take it, but do remember: your damage is not as high as you think and you have not the highest mobility. But again, you are also more tanky then the other junglers.
How to start the game:
Start by buying the Red Potion and 3 Health Potions. Then wait inside your base until it's only 25 seconds left until Minions will spwan. Use your red potion, buy 2 Mana Potions and then head on to the yellow speed camp (your solo laner should wait here as well). Kill the Buff as soon as it spwans and pick it up. (The speed buff always belongs to the jungler!) After that, help your solo laner getting his blue buff then head on the the middel lane, where you and the mid lane try to get the side Harpies (XP Camps). After either getting one, two or non, clear the next wave in the middel lane, then group with that same person and kill a back Harpie Camp (on your side of the map), go back to lane and repeat it, then it's either time to leave the mid lane (if you are already level 5) or stay til level 5. From now on there is no rule where to go exactly.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved