This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Odin is an interesting one. He's got strong early-to-mid game burst, good protections, and a low CD, zoning ultimate that can completely control a teamfight and/or secure a kill or two.
+ Strong early/mid-game damage
+ Great initiation/escape abilities
+ Controls teamfights
+ Built-in protections
+ Extremely low ult CD - Damage falls off late game
- Have to get in close to be effective
- Your own ultimate can get you in trouble
Odin is one of my best and the first one for me to diamond, that said I want to share what if found to be MY best build. I stress MY because everyone has there own opinions.
So First I go Warrior Tabi
- Pretty Obvious movement speed and power
Second Stone Of Gaea
- High magic defense and sustain, this I crucial because otherwise you have no sustain and this will keep you in lane longer
Third Mystic Mail
- Absolutely critical for any bruiser IMO, the bird bomb will generally half health an opponent followed by his #3 will leave them barley alive, 2 basic attacks plus mystic mail tics will get you your kills especially in your ult.
Fourth Jotunns wrath
- Power, cool down, pen, mana basically everything you would want
Fifth Hide Of The Urchin
- Odin is very much an assist character, if your working your Ult for your passive you might as well double your benefits
Sixth Hastened Fatalis
- Basically for the chase down, the longer you can keep opponents in you mystic mail tick the better you'll be
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved