This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
I went through many different trials and builds trying to find one that worked well for the sort of Nemesis I played and wanted to play. In the end, this build came to be. She's quick to chase after enemies and quick to run away, with her attacks swinging in a furious blur. I do warn she is a bit squishy (not much health and little protections against physical and magical attacks) especially in the beginning. But if you keep the order of items as I have them, once you get the 4th thing, and even more so the 5th and 6th, you'll start killing people with a full bar of health in seconds flat (because of that be careful as well. Enemy teams are likely to try and gank you, casting any and all traps and slows to get rid of you). I personally found this order of items to be the best, based off of the prices of some and also what I wanted to come earlier than others to start dealing better damage in the game. In terms of skill leveling order I don't touch them, use to and not minding how the auto leveler does it. Otherwise I hope whoever tries the full build out finds her just as fun and powerful as I.
1. Boots, in my opinion, should come first for any build and I went with the Ninja Tabi for Nemesis. Yes the physical damage isn't as good, but getting that extra attack speed for an assassin in general is a big difference.
2. The Hastened Fatalis doesn't necessarily have to be second, but if you're a strong player and your team is really pushing the other back or an enemy God strayed too far, it let's you chase after them and still attack without slowing down thanks to its passive ability--and I wanted to be able to chase down wounded runaway enemy Gods as soon as possible.
3. Now, I decided I wanted Rage to be the third instead of Qin's Sais or even The Executioner because I wanted to start building and getting criticals early. This build's key is the attack speed and the high critical chance and damage that wipes out anything you attack. Your crit chance will start to build, and thanks to your first two items with your high attack speed, you should see critical hits popping up fairly often.
4. Qin's Sais just boots your physical damage and you'll see a big increase in your attack speed as well, and because of it's passive, you'll really start to hurt enemy Gods and creatures even more so now. Once you get the Sais, that's when the kills start rolling in.
5. The Executioner is very similar to Qin's Sais, as both give you a boost to physical power and attack speed. The buying order of the Sais and The Exectioner can easily be flipped if you want to save some money (as The Executioner is less money than Qin's Sais) and the build should still be relatively the same. Once you get The Executioner into play, your attack speed is even greater now, and because of Rage, you're bound to see critical hits every 3-4 hits about. Normally after getting the Sais and killing a few Gods or nearly killing them before they escape or get help, your enemies see your power. But once you get The Executioner, there is little hope that even a God who has a full bar of health will make it out alive. Usually around the time of getting the Sais and/or The Executioner, enemy Gods will back away or flat out turn and run at the sight of your Nemesis coming near.
6. If you get enough money to reach the full final item, Deathbringer is just icing on the cake. With another huge boost to physical power, the extra crit chance on top of your Rage stacks, plus it's passive, you'll be mowing down Gods even more.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved