This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Pros : - Able to absorb alot of damage when fully built
- Can charge in towers with out dying fast
- Be able to do damage with your Mystical Mail and additional damage with your Rod of Tahuti.
- Getting more kills and assists means you get more defense . ( Go start farmin' on noobs!)
Cons : - You can die easily when 2+ v 1'ed
- You cant stay inside a tower fighting an enemy god for too long
- Stone of Gaia regenerates 2 percent of your health per 5 SECONDS , thats enough to be killed ; so do'nt be cocky because you have a Stone of Gaia
That is All :D
Hello ! This is TheNormalGuy (Smite IGN: Razorcorn , and its C o r n not C o m) and this is my first ever Smite build. I just played with 2 of my friends to go play a joust match with us all guardians (we won) and suddenly I made this build :D . Hopefully this build works for you like it worked for me! And Good Luck freezing people!
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments