This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Vote received! Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message?
Hello, my name is Max Fear, and im going to guide you on how to be a beast with Chronos. So lets get started...
First of all, you need to know one thing- timing on this god is a must, and at first it is hard to master. But in time you get used with it. Timing helps you to land your skills and kill enemies faster, which by the way is the goal to be master of this Keeper of Time.
+ Damage that can send enemies to base in seconds
+ Very good attack speed/ movement speed buff
+ One of the best gods mid-late games
+ Very usefull ultimate, gives huge advantage in teamfights, even 2:1 or even 3:1 situations
- One of the worst early game
- Easy to kill/ gank until level 5
- Long colldown on ultimate
- Slow moving skills
The main build for this character is damage. I personaly do not use attack speed build for these reasons:
1) With attack speed you relay on landing as much shots as you can, in some situations this gives you hard times. Most of the times, if enemie is smart, he will block your line of atack with minions.
2) You lose the damage of the skills, and that is one of the main reasons, why this god is beast. Landing your skills take time to perfect, and even then you can miss some times, but the damage of them can take half health of non magical tank with ease.
3) With atack speed build you actualy give your enemies more space to move, as your main damage comes from basic atacks, and they after short stun you provide can escape with ease, or even kill you with stun.
4) YOU LOSE RANGE!! Chronos skills have better range than his basic atacks, remember this.
Wheel of Time
Key Bind: Passive
The wheel of time is always spinning and for Chronos, it is no different. Depending on where the wheel is when activating Accelerate, it provides a different benefit to Chronos.
Ability: Buff Affects: Self Section I: +20% Magical Lifesteal Section II: 75% Mana Refund On Abilities Section III: +20% Magical Power Section IV: +35% Magical Power Contribution to Basic Attacks
Key Bind: 1
Chronos creates a rift in time, damaging all enemies in the area.
Ability: Ground Target Affects: Enemy Damage: Magical Radius: 10 Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+85% of your magical power) Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Cooldown: 5s
Key Bind: 2
Chronos accelerates himself over time, allowing him to progressively move faster. While active, his attack speed is increased and he is not affected by the attacking movement speed debuff. This ability also stops the Wheel of Time.
Ability: Buff Affects: Self Movement Speed: 10/15/20/25/30% Attack Speed: 20/25/30/35/40% Lifetime: 8s Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 Cooldown: 15s
Key Bind: 3
Shooting forward spinning gears of time, any enemies hit by Chronos' attack are slowed to a stop, taking damage on the initial hit and again when they are stunned.
Ability: Line Affects: Enemy Damage: Magical Damage (applied twice): 30/50/70/90/110 (+40% of your magical power) Stun: 1s Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12s
Key Bind: 4
Chronos travels through time to where he was 8 seconds ago, gaining health and mana back to the values of that time. All of his cooldowns are instantly reset as well.
Ability: Buff Affects: Self Cost: 100 Cooldown: 120/110/100/90/80s
Now the interesting part. Gameplay. Im not going to talk about laning, im going to talk about teamfights. First of all, you need good reaction and skills to land your atacks with Chronos. His skills are slow moving and with delay, but when he hits them, it hurts like hell.
You must know 3 things with chronos:
1) You must look at your clock in the right botom before using 2. That way you will use what you need, not random buff. Note: Using 2 Chronos runs backwards same speed as forwards, and basic attacks don not slow him down. Use it to escape with style.
2) Your 3 can bypass walls, like Isis stun, so use it to your advantage.
3) Your ult is not for escape only! It will teleport you back where you were 8 sec before, and you can easily kill enemies with this ult. Lets say you are laning againt 2 enemy gods. You start an attack and then retreat back to tower as you start to take hits. If enemies folows you lure them to your tower if you can, then use your ult to go back 8 sec before. If done in time, you will teleport behind them with full health and all cooldowns at 0 sec, so use 3 to slow/stun and finish them with 1-2.
So basic strategy for Chronos is mind game. You have, sorry, you must play people minds in order to win fights. Now how to do it, is every person personal mater, but I will try to bring you on road. Every god, in early stage and in mid sometimes, do not attack if they dont have advantage( low health enemie, they look rong way or they do not have god number advatage over attacker.), so the main key is to give them mental aspect of that advantage. One of strategies was listed before. So I will not share all the secrets of this art, but try to play and think about it. Be creative about it, because the more you make them lose they guards and attack you, the better for you. The main idea of this is this is that you will be more aggressive in fights and that you will be more used to losing some or even half and some times as much as 75% of your health in order to use rewind and finish them. Remenber- Now you see me, and now you DIE!!!
Well, thats it for now. I hope you increased your knowledge with Chronos. Time is on your side, and happy hunting:)
You need to log in before commenting.
Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved