This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
So you want to main hunters! If you love easy kills and carrying the team on your shoulders, then playing the hunter role is for you. I am Jacob, and I main the hunter role. This guide is for beginners so advanced players will not get much out of this. Hope you learn something!
1. Transcendence - Perfect for the early game. Extra mana and power in one items is very good.
2. Ninja tabi - Hard to choose between Ninja tabi and Warrior tabi. I prefer Ninja tabi because of power + attack speed + movement speed. The extra power from trancendese makes up for warrior tabi's extra power.
3. Asi - Attack speed, lifesteal, and penetration all into one item. This item is essential to all hunter builds. Lifesteal easily helps you heal. Penetration helps kill those tanky people. The extra attack speed also helps out a lot!
4. Ichaival - Another load of attack speed makes you even more deadly. The passive also grants you extra power.
5. Malice - A huge amount of physical power and critical strike is good but the passive is also very nice. This item will make you an even bigger threat.
6. Deathbringer - Nothing much to say. After you buy this item its a gg.
This stage of the game can make you or break you.
-Do not force kills. Wait for the perfect opportunity.
-If being pushed to hard, then back away.
-It is not bad to hug the tower
-Be careful, right now, your life matters over anything.
-Buy wards for vision
My biggest fault when I was lower was being to aggressive. I would always get killed and then get way behind. If the other team is pushing to hard then just back off. Staying alive early game is the most important thing. DO NOT WORRY, YOUR TIME WILL COME LATER! The focus on farming and getting gold/experience.
If you are doing bad
-Keep killing minions to get back up there
-Try not to die
-Do not get yourself involved in fights you know you can not win.
-Hug the tower if needed.
-Call for help if your team is able to
-Buy more wards. Vision is key
If you are doing good
-Try to destroy the tower
-Get some kills
-Farm some more
-Get involved in some team fights
-Kill the Gold Fury
Now it is time to wreck some fools.
-Get up to level 20
-Get those last items
-Finish destroying the towers.
-Get involved in team fights.
-Go for the Fire Giant
-Win the game
-This is where you will position yourself during the team fights. Generally, your tank and warrior's will be the front line while you and the mage stay in the back lines picking off enemies. Aim for the target nearest to you and just use your basic attacks and abilities to kill them.
-If the fight is going in your favor, then DO NOT get to cocky. Being overconfident and killing yourself is the worst thing you can do.
-First, aim for the other enemy hunters and mages. These have very low health, and if you play smart then getting the kill should be no problem.
-Be careful of the enemy assassin because they will kill you if you do not play right.
-Lastly, go for the remaining enemies.
-Let supports be the tanks. (That is what they are there for, to help you get the kills, and keep you alive.)
-NEVER go into a fight by yourself. If you need to wait for your team to get there then just be patiend
Hunters/ADC's are not really hard to play in the current meta. If you are looking to play hunter then hopefully this guide helped you.
-Do not get cocky
I am thinking about making a channel with guides and gameplay! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask. Thanks for your time!
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments