This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
My name is Ares156 and this is my first build. I figure i would try to see if any of the builds i do are liked/viable to others who play the game and would like to try out my build for one of my favorite gods in smite. This isnt a get all of the kills kind of build but it does let you be in a lot of team fights and still be a threat on the field.
*you choose what skill needs to be leveled cause having different skills leveled up at certain points can change how the game goes for your lane. this is just my suggestion*
- passive = this is what this build idea came from is that he can do a lot of defense and still have a damage to get assist and sometimes kills but mostly assist
- Shackles = this is what helps you early game to keep pressure. This is because you cripple a god and can do multiple chains on one god or chain multiple gods but you got to lane the first chain to start it and land the following chains to keep it going (max 3 chains)
- Bolster Defenses = i don't really level this til late game cause it does not help til late game and when you have someone chained. It can be leveled instead of something else to help retreating easier
- Searing Flame = this is the wave clear i think. It can also help dps the chained god you have and with the ult since all gods that are pulled and stunned are in one spot. it knocks back the minions but not gods and it has some range on it. really helpful if your under tower and dont want to lose the tower or stalling til help arrives
- No Escape = the ult is really good in team fights or trying to destroy a enemy tower. The more gods you have in the inital area increases the stun after you pull them. This can change how team fights go if the enemy team doesnt have beads and even if they do they would have to use them on it which allows for allied gods ult without worry of beads. it can also combo with the one once they are pulled then the three
-Shoe of Focus = the reason i do these first is cause it gives movement speed and cdr which is important for your one and your ult once its up. they also give a little bit of magical power which can be useful early
- defense item 1 = the reason for i say defense item one is that you can choose which ever one you want to build first. I do sovereighnty or heartward amulet just to give a bit of help to the adc im with. i choose the first one of what type of power they have the most (if magical then heartward, if physical then sovere).
- defense item 2 = if sovereighnty then heartward amulet and vice versa if i got heartward amulet first. this gives more support to the adc in lane with me.
-defense item 3 = this is gonna be pestilence or mystic mail. the reason i say these is cause of his passive and it makes him tankier. mystic mail is a very good cause of its aura which damages nearby enemies while pestilence gives a little help against healers which are very annoying.
- defense item 4 = this is gonna be mystic mail or pestilence depends on which you got first
-last item = i wasn't sure what to put here cause i either win the game before i get to start building this item or lose the game cause i couldn't get enough gold to build all of the items but this could be whatever you want. personally i say pythagorem's piece cause it has another aura and gives magical power plus lifesteal which with your health makes you a bit more threating cause your tanky and you get life back on hit which gives you a **** ton of sustain. The staff is a great item cause it converts health into magical damage which you should have around 3.5k of health which will not only give health but bolster damage a bit
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved