Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

We're The Number Crunching Monkeys Analyzing Smite - Meta Science

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » We're The Number Crunching Monkeys Analyzing Smite - Meta Science 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Meta Science » June 15, 2016 11:27am | Report
We're a new channel called Meta Science produced by two people, Elliot & Tristan. This is our first time making videos but we love studying the theory behind games and analyzing games like smite. Our first series we're working on is a guide to Susano, imo the most complex god currently.

We're happy to see all critique towards our content, it motivates us to see other people interested in our work.

Our first video is on Susano's Combos

And our second is on Susanos first ability Storm Kata

Let us know what else you'd like to see!

Meta Science

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 15, 2016 11:56am | Report
Watched the first video and let me begin by saying great content! Really informative, detailed and easy to follow. Atm I can think of two criticisms for that vid at least:
1) while your voice is audible and understandable, it does sound like you're speaking very softly, almost whispering at times. Maybe just try speaking louder during recording?
2) your smite meta logo at the end is 5x below the quality of your content. Not a deal breaker by any means but you should try to grab a more legit looking title card.

But yeah, that's all I can really think to say. I tried messing around with Susano's aa cancelling on pts but I decided it was too much work to get it down, especially after he was so op on release that you didn't need to learn it to make him good. Maybe I'll give it another shot :)
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » June 15, 2016 12:53pm | Report
Great work guys, this is very informative.
Many gods would benefit from this kind of guides.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Meta Science » June 15, 2016 1:36pm | Report
Appreciate it bae! AH we really do need to step up our overall quality, I'll definitely be looking into audio and graphics and aim for the complete package.

Yah Susano is a real slave driver with all his little kinks and tricks, I can't imagine another god coming anytime soon that trumps this guys complexity.

thx again for the advice I'm taking it to heart!

Meta Science

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 15, 2016 5:58pm | Report
Tbh the base design of the graphic is alright, it just needs to be touched up a little to look more professional. I did a quickie example below of some ideas of how to make it look a little more professional (albeit, the concept below probably has too much going on and looks a bit like a cluster**** at least to my eyes, but I was just trying to show as many ideas at once in it). Good luck moving forward!

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Meta Science » June 15, 2016 7:25pm | Report
Woah man that's super cool, I love the throwback to the Sylvanus skin! Do you mind if we plug this in our next video and give you a shoutout? If not that's perfectly fine, it's just exciting for us to see other people devoting something back at us. Again thanks for the advice and support, it means a lot to us!

Meta Science

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 16, 2016 12:32am | Report
Um yeah sure, I'm not doing anything with it lol. You don't need to give me a big shoutout or anything though :P

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }