Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Smite player from League of Legends learning the game Hunter Main

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » New Smite player from League of Legends learning the game Hunter Main 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KingSolo » April 2, 2014 12:36pm | Report
Hi guys my name is Chadd you can call me King im a brand new player coming from playing league of legends im a gold/Plat adc main and I find this game to be better then League. I will be livestreaming everyday as I level up my account and learn this game and as I go through playing the ranked system. I do play with viewers and im very interactive with the chat and also fun to listen to. Check out my stream and drop a follow if you like to watch streams the stream everyday and for a good amount of time. Thanks hope to see you there

Twitch.tv/King_Solo

KingSolo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » April 2, 2014 12:40pm | Report
Welcome to smite :-p

Hit me up in game (Ryvvik) if ya need a support to lane with ya. Im level 30 though, but im sure I could offer some limited tips/advice to bring ya up to speed

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 2, 2014 12:47pm | Report
Add me In Game Name NinjaTriggerX also in the process of leaving League for Smite

but if you want to learn the game just stick around here on smitefire and you will learn a lot I will also check out your stream.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 3, 2014 6:55am | Report
Wrong... topic... *Bashes head*
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 3, 2014 7:14am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Wrong... topic... *Bashes head*

Lol u mad

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » April 3, 2014 12:02pm | Report
Add me on smite, my name is strikerjacob and I can help You with any role, but I main support and mid.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }