Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I am a monster! (Scylla 2017)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » I am a monster! (Scylla 2017) 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » October 5, 2017 9:58am | Report
Hello friends,

in today episode #68 of the official SMITE A-Z series we are playing Scylla. Very, very fun - definitely need to pick the little girl more often. Check it out and please be so kind to like/comment/share!

>

>
Please be so kind to support the channel and come join the discord group - much appreciated:

-> Discord
-> YouTube
-> Twitter
-> Facebook

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Authorize » October 5, 2017 10:57pm | Report
Scylla is good if she can get to the point in the game where she comes online. Otherwise her damage is just sad.

Nice video though o/

Authorize

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » October 5, 2017 11:30pm | Report
I agree - took me a little to get into the game too ;) But very fun to play - I like the kit/possibilities.

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 6, 2017 8:59am | Report
If memory serves me right the magic damage reductions from Crush is while you're in the Crush zone. That's why some people apart from the slow sometimes use their root first and not trigger it immediately.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » October 7, 2017 3:56am | Report
I believe you are right on this Devampi. However if you can let it explode fast enough you'll still hit the enemy while magic protections are reduced. But the optimal thing to do would be to root, put crush down, auto, auto, auto, let it explode.
Depending on the situation of course. When someone else from your team (magical) can deal damage at the ame time you want to leave crush on the floor as long as possible.

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 12, 2017 1:30am | Report
most optimal what I have seen was a crush root (I don't know if root landed before crush was on the ground) ult (maybe one auto in between) several times (crush will detonate in between) as one of the guys that got rooted died.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }