Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ymir goes mid?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Ymir goes mid? 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vrooom » March 10, 2013 2:01pm | Report
I have followed that guide with Mid Ymir with lots of success. The Hp5/Mgc Prot item Stone of Gaia, when rushed, allows you to freeze the lane (hurray puns) incredibly quickly, and against most poke mages, you will simply regen back your hp between their cooldowns.

The playstyle works most effectively if you have 1-2 high burst assassins on your team. Optimally, Loki. You can get your stalemate going and let Loki know he can come in for the gank. There is not much any AP mid can do when stun/icewalled and Loki pops in on him or her.

I vary the build up sometimes depending, of course, on your matchups in lane and as a team overall. On occasion I will use other farm items when I know the games not going to move out of laning phase quickly. Situally, Book of Thoth + Transcendence for trolling huge hits. Or, for super AP YMIR trolling, Gauntlet of Thebes + Banecrofts Talon (take poke, take more poke, Icewall run in, freeze, aoe slow, ult)

Vrooom

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }