Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Warding

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Warding 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GreenPhoenix » November 2, 2012 6:17pm | Report
Was kinda wondering what do you guys think about best way to place wards, how many wards, how often, on what characters, etc.

I've mostly been warding with Ra because I tend to have a lot of money on him, but this is also relevant for Artemis since her traps can be used as wards (granted, Artemis trap placement is a whole other story).

My most common warding strategy for early/middle game has been this (4 wards represented by yellow pluses):

http://imgur.com/ATCuX

Usually, I do not place the outer left/right wards as mid, and the right lane could put a higher one up there to mirror the left one. In any case, what do you think?

GreenPhoenix

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 2, 2012 6:32pm | Report
It depends on how late into the game you are, who you have on your team, how often they are going MIAs, if they have a set way through the jungle blah blah blah.

Lets say all towers are up and you want a basic layout.

Blue green leaning towards enemy side
FG mid game
(From mid) outer yellow your side and opposite that your side as well in the middle of the junlge lane one row in.

Gold fury can be warded but its whatever for that one if you have the camps shown.

You ward all the time every time one goes down asap. Without vision you lose in team games.
Everyone should be wardning honestly. 50g per ward. If you can not afford 100g to cover your lane then you are doing something dredfully wrong.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GreenPhoenix » November 2, 2012 6:44pm | Report
I've just started playing and I presume my ELO's pretty low. I haven't seen any ward so far that wasn't mine. ;)

GreenPhoenix

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 2, 2012 7:22pm | Report
If you ever see a ward in a normal game solo queue, you PM that person and you befriend him and never lose that person lolol

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » November 3, 2012 7:52am | Report
Quoted:

If you ever see a ward in a normal game solo queue, you PM that person and you befriend him and never lose that person lolol

This made my day :DD

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 4, 2012 4:56am | Report
Quoted:

I guess this person must be on drugs or drunk, no one ever does that. You better report it to the CIA.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }