Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Possible New Character...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Possible New Character... 3 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Would Nemesis be a good addition to Smite?
Yes
No
Depends on what her abilities would be
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fadellity » September 27, 2013 6:08pm | Report
Hey everyone!

I've had this idea for a while, and I just wanna run it by the SmiteFire community to see if people agree with me. I think Nemesis, the Greek Goddess of Revenge, should be added to Smite as a physical assassin. Her being the goddess of revenge could lead to some really clever and creative abilities and play styles, in my opinion. For example, her passive could be that she does bonus damage to the last God that killed her, or one of her abilities could be called "Payback" where for a limited time a chunk of the damage that is done to her is reflected back to the sender. These are just some possibilities that I think might be cool.

My main question is, do you think Nemesis would be a good addition to Smite? I really hope they add her, and if they did, I know that I would play her.

Also, if you have any cool ideas for some of her abilities, post them! I'd love to hear them!

Thanks for reading! I can't wait to hear what people think!

fadellity

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » September 28, 2013 6:19pm | Report
Too many greek gods but if it was another pantheon then yes

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KrispyKritter » September 29, 2013 9:31am | Report
I think there are enough physical assassins for now. They just added Thanatos. In that department they could and should rework Kali and Bastet so they are competitive.

I would rather see a tank and/or a support. There is no physical tank since they gave one designation to each god. A true, physical, viable tank might make things interesting. And how about a serious physical support?

KrispyKritter

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }