Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Possibility of extending all Ability kits to 5 Total

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Possibility of extending all Ability kits to 5 Total 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 13, 2013 7:40am | Report
SupaAPE wrote:

It could be added later down the line, after the beta has ended and after the game has went Gold.

This could be included in an Exclusive Smite expansion pack or such...maybe along with a new map, or some game modes. I would totally purchase that......

Expansion Pack? No. This is not an MMO. We're talking about MOBAs. Free to play. If they add something like that to someone buy, it'll become a Pay-To-Win fest. It won't be fair to free to play players. Thus the only purchaseable thing in the game are Skins, Voice Packs, stuff. Things that won't change your in-game abilities, only aesthetics.

And I must agree with ICEN and the others above. You'll just increase the ''Brokenness'' of things. We do not want to turn Smite like Dota 2.

You already get one shooted by Mercury late game. Now, let's imagine with a new Ability. He won't even need to hit you to get a kill, *sigh*.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 16, 2013 11:59pm | Report
Adding MORE MORE MORE MORE doesn't balance **** if anything it makes it less balanced

So if you give every god in the game 100 skills to use are some of you actually trying to say that by giving everyone 100 moves that can counter the other 100 moves makes it balanced???

Yep, because spamming MORE moves in less than 3 seconds is ALWAYS easy to counter since you have 100 moves too.

No, all it will do is make the game gayer and more spammier by letting people spam an extra move.
Hell with it lets give everyone 20 skills in the game it will be balanced because like the other guy said if you give all the gods the same amount they will be balanced.

Until you see 50 CC in your face and then never play the garbage game again.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Siinrajiaal » December 21, 2013 7:20pm | Report
I think Class Signatures isn't entirely unreasonable.

Imagine that each player gets to choose one out of three signatures for their class much like listed above. We can imagine that the three Signatures for each group differ based on their effect range. Either choose Self, Area, and Global range while each Class only has one actual Signature, just three versions with differing range and power.

Of course i'm quite happy with Smite as it is regarding abilities. Just not going to overlook the possibilities of the idea lol.

EDIT: Wow, lots of anger. Given the anger, I wanted to pre-emptively clarify that Class Signatures would be once a match like mentioned by the others earlier. Not spammy.

Siinrajiaal

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aj17 » December 21, 2013 10:46pm | Report
well hold on now, although my Idea was class specific, I would like to stress that it is not related to the 1 time ability for a match thing, js
gUise iM goen AD Ymir, Wee gOt diS.... hue hue hue hue hue

Aj17

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }