Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Most viable junglers?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Most viable junglers? 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Meldar » August 24, 2013 11:40am | Report
tyr is viable , still got some real good games with him

Meldar

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zerosaviour » August 28, 2013 5:19pm | Report
Guan Yu is now very viable jungling.

Also I have to disagree about Bakasura. Yes he's not the best jungler in the world; but he is still quite lethal. Also, he can sustain himself a lot easier in the jungle due to his eat minion ability. He can pretty much tear through most non-tanks early and mid game. His only real weakness is that he is lacking a stun. Which in the end causes a late game slide.

Zerosaviour

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nukikero » August 30, 2013 2:12pm | Report
Just pick Fenrir and you can destroy everyone. Best jungler in my opinion

Nukikero

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » August 30, 2013 2:24pm | Report
Quoted:

Just pick Fenrir and you can destroy everyone. Best jungler in my opinion

He is an excellent jungler, yes. However, I have seen him be WRECKED by Arachne. She is probably one of Fenrir's biggest problems out of any God, because of her ability to latch on, as well as the Cripple from her web that won't allow Fen to jump out.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jharii » September 3, 2013 12:09pm | Report
I have a lot of success with Bastet if you lane with your solo until level 5 and then go jungling. I have typically out-levelled my opposing jungler by 1-2 levels by the time I hit 9 without the aid of a Bumba or HotG. She is an incredibly mobile, ganking nightmare to opponents as well. Every time your ultimate is ready, you should gank a lane or your opposing jungler.

Jharii

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zerosaviour » September 4, 2013 5:08pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

He is an excellent jungler, yes. However, I have seen him be WRECKED by Arachne. She is probably one of Fenrir's biggest problems out of any God, because of her ability to latch on, as well as the Cripple from her web that won't allow Fen to jump out.

Yet Arachne's problem is that her abilities don't really help out in late game.

Fenrir can be good with his Ult, yet he can be shut down so easily. Someone with a well times aegis can shut him down easily. Also, there are gods that he just gets wrecked by.

On average, Thor and Hun Batz are the two best junglers. Thor has a very strong dive with his Ult and stun/lane block with his 2. He also has his 1 that can be used as a teleport. Hun Batz has two good chase abilities in his 1 and 3. His leap can also be used to escape. His Ult is by far one of the best Ults for ganks and team fights.

Personally I prefer Bakasura for his insane substain in the jungle due to his 2. Too bad he also is one of the ones that falls off late game.

Zerosaviour

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » September 13, 2013 9:48pm | Report
ne xha.
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 14, 2013 5:50am | Report
greatest junglers that are competitive are fenpup, hebo, herc, hun batz, loki, nezha, thor and tyr so far.

i have not yet seen a new guan jungle competitve neither have i seen new odin so maybe the will be added to the list.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pulimuli » September 28, 2013 9:32am | Report
Are you forgetting Guan yu and Athena? both are very good junglers

Pulimuli

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }