Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Loki Mid

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Loki Mid 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » January 26, 2014 3:33am | Report
Ok, so I played three games as loki mid, and all three I won and did considerably well. He seems incredibly strong there and the ganking is incredible from mid as well as his awesome 1v1 potential.
Game one is here. I found I did great early, fell off mid but excelled late.
Game two went better in the early game, with a very early f6. I got most of my kills from ganking, but the mid remained stalemated. Finally, game three was my favourtie fo the bunch, with me doing serious work and dying very little. I actually got 2 kills on the enemy mid ao kuang pre 5 in this game, so loki mid certainly has insane dominance.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 26, 2014 3:40am | Report
First off, take that ****ing pony thing from your signature. That way I'll get blind soon...

Anyway, Loki mid is a thing. Not as same as before, but still a thing. He can 1v1 almost anyone in the game, once in lvl 5. He has a decent wave-clear, but can be poked down from the lane( Ao Kuang and He Bo comes to mind). I used to play Loki mid too, but stopped for some reason. Maybe because I started to play more mages and such.

And how the hell did you get 2 kills pre 5? Loki is super weak pre 5. That Ao Kuang must've been as dumb as a door...

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pieface » January 26, 2014 6:15pm | Report
Loki mid is good in casuals or maybe even lower elo ranked, but his real weakness in mid is his paltry mid camp secure. Decoy is on such a long delay it can't secure anything. He can also be poked out of lane when his hog his down since decoy doesn't clear until like rank 4. Loki mid is fun, but not the greatest.
#Jävla

pieface

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » January 26, 2014 8:12pm | Report
Loki lacks any form of a poke or harass against most mids. He often has to go all-in against full-health targets who are often more than capable of fighting back or even picking up some counter against him. Aegis Amulet can really mess him up if he decides to go for a kill, and an early Breastplate of Valor really puts a damper on his killing potential if you ever see him mid.

Meanwhile most mids have no difficulty harassing him repeatedly and forcing him back to base early on, since they can easily outpush him unless he ranks up Decoy a lot... which results in weaker burst kills.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }