Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Item Discussion - Spirit Robe

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Item Discussion - Spirit Robe 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » December 30, 2014 6:36am | Report
I started getting this item more frequently that I used to, especially on warriors. I find it quite useful against gods who focus on applying CC, and then bursting you down ( Like Anubis and maybe Kali, although she will burst you down in late game even without CC, unless you have an escape)

So what do you think about this item guys? The stats are:

+10 Physical Protection
+55 Magical Protection
+125 Health
+10% Cooldown Reduction

PASSIVE - You gain an additional 15% damage mitigation for 3s whenever you are hit with a hard crowd control ability. This can only occur once every 10 seconds.

A bit of protections. I won't say that it is most efficient item by protections it gives, but the gem of this item is its passive. Also CDR is a good addition.

I find it most useful in 1v1 situations when i go against mages with CC.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » December 30, 2014 12:46pm | Report
I can see it specifically being useful as a counter to a 1v1 burst mage like anubis, but I think it's too specific and weak as an item for general usage. That said I think I've only ever picked it up once in over a year of Smite, so I can't claim to speak from experience. All I can really say is that for magical protection in any team based mode there are much better items in my opinion, like Stone of Gaia or Pestilence for defense.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » December 30, 2014 5:02pm | Report
Nice one tanks against high cc teams. I pick it up when they have to much cc to make magi's blessing a worthwhile buy. That way I have almost constant mitigation. I only ever pick it up on supports though and even then it's maybe one in every 10 games.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 30, 2014 11:03pm | Report
I get this 80% of the time against Anubis' in 1v1s.In conquest I'd rather get a magi's blessing

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » December 30, 2014 11:19pm | Report
Well, it is especially strong in 1v1. When you go against gods like Anubis and He Bo. They mostly use their CC to burst you down, so this item helps alot

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }