Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to handle Zhong Kui early game middle?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » How to handle Zhong Kui early game middle? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » January 29, 2014 8:12pm | Report
Any tips for going against an early game middle Kui? Usually ive be AO but with his protections and aggression it can be difficult to deal enough damage to make him retreat. Obviously early pen, but do you rush void stone?

Just curious what people think as he's becoming a common ban/mid pick

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 29, 2014 9:39pm | Report
Rush Focused Void Stone, don't bother poking him; his sustain is too good. Instead try to gank him before he gets his ultimate, and burst him down 100-0 with your jungler.

After level 5, you're screwed, unless you can triple gank him with a jungler and a support.

And yeah, ZK was underrated, and now people are starting to realize how strong he is.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » January 30, 2014 10:25am | Report
Well thats my problem. I had a jungler who never came to mid lane :-/ I was hoping for more 'me vs him. I have no ability to 'make' the jungler gank, no matter how much I scream for help.

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }