Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hercules best solo?!?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Hercules best solo?!? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AnthraxSmite » April 25, 2016 9:34am | Report
So i decided to give hercules a try and i think he is pretty amazing. He has good sustain with his 3. He can be extremely tanky and deal an insane amount of damage. I tend to buuld him really tanky but he still does a ton of damage. He has good teamfight with a very disruptive ult a pluck and a move that knocks gods back and stuns them. His cleae is very good and i find if you play him right he can counter bellona and tyr. What are your thought on him and why he isnt played as much. And i do urge you all to try him atleast once.

AnthraxSmite

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » April 26, 2016 2:08am | Report
Whilst Hercules is a great warrior, you've got to take into effect that anti-heal is his worst counter. Mitigate Wounds will literally only heal for 1 health with Curse or something like brawlers beat stick which is a common pick up for someone wanting to play against him. People who have anti-heal built in such as Odin or Osiris can easily counter him. His damage is easily avoidable and the only real threat is being knocked into tower early game.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » April 26, 2016 8:58am | Report
Hmm. I agree with Sodsboy and then I dont. When youre in the middle of a team fight and someone else stuns another character Herc is gonna hit you with his combo and that one dude is pretty ****ed.
Dodging Herc isnt that easy either. Especially if he catches you out of nowhere. You may as well say the same thing about Tyr then. His one combo can be juked just as easily. Besides, who sits in a team fight and specifically watches for Hercules alone? Especially when you have an
Eset Sobek Neith Thor Hercules team? Just an example. I dont think people will always put team fights into account. Yes you can shut his healing down, just like you can with every other healer -___-
Those anti heals are also their ults. What if they already had used em up?
I wouldnt say Herc is the best solo lane, but played effectively hes a threat. I actually had this issue a couple days ago as Guan vs Herc lol. Hes annoying. Id use Curse and hed just wait those 8 secs of tanking damage and then use his heal.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }