Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Countering Serqet?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Countering Serqet? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 4, 2014 4:59pm | Report
I 1v1ed a Serqet as Mercury and was like dis gonna be a gud gg. But this ****ing Serqet was aggressive as hell early game so I naturally tried to boot up this ***** and died from a little 1-2-basic attack ocmbo. Alright, I started keeping my distance because of the range of her 2 but anytime I got out of my tower. I started playing as passively as I could hoping to get to Merc's late game potential and I managed to get 2 kills from the Serqet being too greedy and me barely getting out.

I kinda know her kit, don't have her mastered but any helpful items to counter directly against her? I noticed juking her 2 and 1 helped a bunch but... Any combo's to watch out for?

noob oxidate

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 7, 2014 7:36am | Report
wait is her 2 jukeable :O. well juking her 2 is the thing needed to be done because the duration will get you killed with no beads.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » October 7, 2014 9:34am | Report
Firstly, get over your midlife crisis.

Secondly, master her and get a feel for how her kit works, then you may be able to do better. Also, it's a 1v1 joust. You and fiery should both know my pocket strat....

MAGISMAGISMAGISMAGISMAGISMAGISMAGISMAGISMAGISMAGISMAGIS
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 7, 2014 10:52am | Report
Yeah, I maastered her (or close to it)

You have to juke her two, get a witchblade or something, idk f she misses her 2 and/or 1 she should be dead unless she's fed.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }