Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Build im working on neith

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Build im working on neith 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 23, 2014 10:36am | Report
Would a pure lifesteal work well neith?

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » April 23, 2014 10:56am | Report
Pure lifesteal never tends to work well with anybody, especially not Neith, due to the fact that she has built-in sustain on her 2.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 23, 2014 4:56pm | Report
What is good build for her?

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 23, 2014 6:54pm | Report
DaisySniper wrote:

What is good build for her?

I think thats the point of making a well thought out guide, you don't want it to be too obscure (like pure lifesteal) but the build is all up to you.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 23, 2014 7:26pm | Report
I tend to go either ADC or AD Caster depending on if fights are explosive or sustained, which you should be able to tell through team compositions

Caster I go like, Ninja Tabi, Transcendence, Jotunn's, Titan's Bane, Deathbringer, Bloodforge/Rage
ADC I go Warrior Tabi, Qin's Sais, Asi, Deathbringer, Rage, Jotunn's/Executioner/Fatalis
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 23, 2014 7:49pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

I think thats the point of making a well thought out guide, you don't want it to be too obscure (like pure lifesteal) but the build is all up to you.

I like what you said, to me choosing items, also comes down to playstyle as well

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » April 26, 2014 9:49pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I tend to go either ADC or AD Caster depending on if fights are explosive or sustained, which you should be able to tell through team compositions

Caster I go like, Ninja Tabi, Transcendence, Jotunn's, Titan's Bane, Deathbringer, Bloodforge/Rage
ADC I go Warrior Tabi, Qin's Sais, Asi, Deathbringer, Rage, Jotunn's/Executioner/Fatalis

Fatalis Is a nono for all adcs, You are ranged and Just dont need it.

also, the main adc build usually Goes like
heartseeker, draining blade(sell or buy asi later), Pen boots, rage, death bringer, asi/qins sais, titans bane.
and in aréna You Trade heartseeker for jotunns.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 29, 2014 4:45am | Report
Strikerjacob wrote:

Fatalis Is a nono for all adcs, You are ranged and Just dont need it.

also, the main adc build usually Goes like
heartseeker, draining blade(sell or buy asi later), Pen boots, rage, death bringer, asi/qins sais, titans bane.
and in aréna You Trade heartseeker for jotunns.

That sounds about right.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » April 29, 2014 4:55am | Report
Pure lifesteal is a no no, she has built in sustain with Unravel so there is no point.

Ninjas Tabi is for the most part better then Warriors Tabi on her since she benefits more from the cooldown reduction the penetration

I really like the Transcendence + Jotunn's wrath combo on her since she has such good farm.

Titans bane is better then executioner. Mainly because of her ultimate and the fact that you usually start with a Spirit Arrow then basic attack.

Then you have your good old Rage + Death bringer combo to finish it off.

You can also use Qin's sais or Asi if you want your basic attacks do more damage.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShaoTheGreat » May 16, 2014 6:46pm | Report
Warrior Tabi > Qin's Sais > Rage > Asi > Jotunn's Wrath > Deathbringer

41/50 Pene, good attack speed, 25% CDR, lifesteal and crit...

I usually tear it up with this build. 15% doesn't seem like much for life steal but it makes up for it with the penetration and crit - When fully leveled, I can shoot a couple of minion waves and go from near death to full. I've tried the same build with Frostbound Hammer (if it's still called that), Malice, Executioner and Fatlais in place of Jotunn's.... With Malice she regularly hits for ~800 per shot but the build is expensive... Frostbound doesn't seem to work as well as you'd think... Fatalis is actually pretty cool but you sacrifice damage for mobility and firing speed - Executioner works OK but the 20% attack speed bonus IMO doesn't make up for Jotunn's utility. Usually by the time I get Asi, my only threats are a fed Xbl or heavily physically protected tanks.

ShaoTheGreat

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }