Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Arachne make-over

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Arachne make-over 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kyrillosflfl » November 24, 2013 11:27am | Report
Hi guys, i am a fan of smite and i am a huge fan of Arachne. I have been playing with her for a very very long time since beta. i tried a lot of builds and i know all the skills.

So basically i was thinking of a make over for arachne's skill and how she uses the skills or the style etc... so here are my thoughts for skill number 1 "brood lings"

1- She needs to put the eggs(brood lings) from the back not from the front it looks more realistic that way.

2- the spiders should live for extra 5 sec for every target that they killed/assisted to kill because they die to fast at the middle/end game.

3- the spiders should get increased hp (1% of max health power) each bite.

here are my thoughts for the skill "drain life"

1- She should bite the target's neck instead of using her fingers because that will make more sense on how she gains HP back.

2- Target is slowed down by 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% when arachne is on the back because he is carrying that big weight on his/her back.

3- The drain life should have more cool down but instead arachne lays an egg inside or on the target's body if the drain life is completed with no interruptions that deals 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% of 1 SPIDER'S DAMAGE from the Brood lings (damage is based on your physical power/penetration) and it can't be killed and is attached for 3s/3.5s/4s/4.5s/5s.

Here are my thoughts for skill number 3 "tangled web"

1- The web should have 1 brood ling spider that lives for 3s/3.5s/4s/4.5s/5s and have 50% of a brood ling spider hp and deals 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% damage of 1 brood ling spider damage. 2- if you look closely at the web there are tiny black spiders walking on it so there should be 1 that deals small damage.

Skill number 4 "Cocon" is very good and even OP already so it is just fine.

post your comments about this guys.

kyrillosflfl

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 24, 2013 4:26pm | Report
Stop complaining about aesthetic choices. Why are you whining about the cream when your coffee is bad?

!: What? You mean they regen 1% health per bite, or they deal 1% health as additional damage?

2: I agree with the slow, but not the implantation.

3: Are you seriously making gameplay choices based on the damn art? I'd change it to add the cripple.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kyrillosflfl » November 24, 2013 5:12pm | Report
well the spiders are pretty useless at the end game and in the middle game as well. maybe a slight change can make it better

kyrillosflfl

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 27, 2013 3:54pm | Report
Arachne is way too op at the moment.. You can't buff her like this
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 28, 2013 6:49am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

Arachne is way too op at the moment.. You can't buff her like this

inb4 taken serious.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 28, 2013 7:02am | Report
Actually, Silv3r could be making a legitimate comment. I will say that I think her ultimate became a bit overpowered. I understand extending range, but width?

Personally, I think she's underpowered, but I will recognize the possibility that Silv3r might think she is OP.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 28, 2013 1:26pm | Report
You probably don't understand what Arachne became. If you think that I am trolling, because I am pointing out facts it's kinda ridic, All4. To show you why she is op :

- Ult through walls

- Ult width and range increase

- Early damage too high

- Can burst down almost everything with at least 1 egg and an ultimate (Sometimes even without an egg)

- Literally the 1v1 god. No questions asked. Even in Conquest an arachne should never lose a 1v1 when she got at least 1 egg

That is exactly why people ban her over Mercury in some high elo games, she puts on way too much pressure early on to every lane and even is a counter jungle threat.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 28, 2013 1:41pm | Report
She's the queen of the early-game, but to say she falls off horribly late-game is an understatement. Bastet is a little more forgiving version of her.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }