Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

windows cant find HIRezLauncherUI.exe

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Support » windows cant find HIRezLauncherUI.exe 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by zachpack12345 » May 17, 2013 5:34pm | Report
Hi! I'm here because i have a problem. Smite is a great game but i cant play it because of a stupid error... I tried to download it from the site and every time after its finished downloading i try to launch it and it says " Windows is searching for HiRezLauncherUI.exe". To locate the file yourself, click browse". The same with Hi-Rez diagnostics and support " Windows is searching for HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. To locate... " I restart the computer as it says after installing it but still nothing. When i try to locate a folder named hi-rez studios it says it can't find anything. I've searched in google but nothing. Please help me I want to play this game really bad! Thank you for your time!

zachpack12345

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OneKiLL321 » January 12, 2016 12:20pm | Report
Hi! I'm here because i have a problem. Smite is a great game but i cant play it because of a stupid error... I tried to download it from the site and every time after its finished downloading i try to launch it and it says " Windows is searching for HiRezLauncherUI.exe". To locate the file yourself, click browse". The same with Hi-Rez diagnostics and support " Windows is searching for HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. To locate... " I restart the computer as it says after installing it but still nothing. When i try to locate a folder named hi-rez studios it says it can't find anything. I've searched in google but nothing. Please help me I want to play this game really bad! Thank you for your time!

OneKiLL321

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 12, 2016 3:18pm | Report
This necro tho
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » January 12, 2016 5:01pm | Report
Locked, because of an obviously pointless necro.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }