Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Whats wrong with my smite?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Whats wrong with my smite? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Selfie » April 18, 2015 3:37am | Report
HI, I just installed smite on my computer and it doesn't look the way its suppost to. What is wrong? Please help. Screenshot of my smite -> http://gyazo.com/baa3f08ffe55c32dd5ca459abfed45f6

Please respond as fast as possible!

Selfie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » April 18, 2015 8:03am | Report
Looks like a graphical glitch to me, try uninstalling Smite then reinstall it and see if that works.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » April 18, 2015 8:46am | Report
I would try messing around with the settings, try putting everything on low, then medium, etc and see if high graphical demand is causing the glitch. Some settings don't like to reset automatically and closing and reopening Smite can be a pain, but if you switch from windowed to full screen it should reload everything.

Like Stuke99 said, reinstalling helps, as well as using the troubleshooter in the launcher.

Finally, make sure your computer is running the game on its graphics card, rather than another processor. I would give a description of how to do this, but it varies by OS, graphics card, etc so you will have to figure it out for yourself.

Good luck!
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }