Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Voice pack not working?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Voice pack not working? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kameho » April 7, 2014 4:53pm | Report
I just bought the Chang E Voice pack. Thinking i would get all the voices, knowing that voicepacks and skins are two seperate things.
However, Chang E chocolate bunny voice pack, the reason why i even bought it does not work?

Can anyone give me a clear answere on that?

Is there any form of refund if this voice pack is unavailable and only seasonal? Not really interested in wasting money of something I didnt even get. Nor did it stand anything about you not getting that voice pack.

Kameho

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » April 7, 2014 8:54pm | Report
I think it should be working. IDK, never heard of this problem before. When did this start happening?

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kameho » April 8, 2014 5:36am | Report
It started pretty much immidiatly.
Either im full out ******, or doing something wrong. or the voice pack dosnt work.

I bought the Chang E voice pack for the chocolate bunny.
Althou I dont have the chocolate bunny skin for Chang E.
I was sort of expecting you being able to choose between voice packs, and the voice packs are not bound to skin.
Afterall, you pay both skin and voice pack seperatly.

So it pretty much started when i unlocked it. Then again, im new to smite. So might be struck with abit of downs.

Kameho

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » April 8, 2014 6:10am | Report
Kameho wrote:

It started pretty much immidiatly.
Either im full out ******, or doing something wrong. or the voice pack dosnt work.

I bought the Chang E voice pack for the chocolate bunny.
Althou I dont have the chocolate bunny skin for Chang E.
I was sort of expecting you being able to choose between voice packs, and the voice packs are not bound to skin.
Afterall, you pay both skin and voice pack seperatly.

So it pretty much started when i unlocked it. Then again, im new to smite. So might be struck with abit of downs.

Did i understand correctly that you bought voice pack,but you don't have the skin? then voice pack won't work.You should buy both skin + voice pack to hear that voice(and it will only work when you are playing with that skin)

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kameho » April 8, 2014 6:50am | Report
GeouZu wrote:

Did i understand correctly that you bought voice pack,but you don't have the skin? then voice pack won't work.You should buy both skin + voice pack to hear that voice(and it will only work when you are playing with that skin)

well that pretty much explains it.

Looks like i gotta file a complaint about it. since there is no indication or message saying that You need both for having it to work.
The skin is unbuyable.
But the voicepack for that skin was buyable, thus i tought you could buy the voice pack only.

Wich leads to confusion, misunderstanding, thus people buy products and not getting what they tought they could buy.

Thanks for the clear answere.

Kameho

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }