Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Thread Issue

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Thread Issue 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Time2medicate » February 7, 2017 6:37pm | Report
Is there any way to see the topic of the thread on the main forum page. When I click the topic. It puts me at the last page so sometimes I don't know what the topic was about. Can someone explain this to me or is this the way the forum you guys use is set up

Time2medicate

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aGoodDabbleDoYa » February 7, 2017 6:44pm | Report
Agreed

aGoodDabbleDoYa

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » February 7, 2017 8:45pm | Report
When you say "main forum page" what are you referring to specifically? On the home page under Recent Discussion, all of the forum topics are written in blue writing under the relevant comment. You can jump to the comment by clicking on the comment or jump to the top of that thread by clicking on the blue text.

In the main forum there are links to every subforum, as well as the most recent comment on the right side of the screen. Similar to the homepage, you can jump to the specific comment by clicking on it, or jump to that subforum by clicking on that.

Within one of our subforums there's a list of the most recent threads (underneath the stickied threads) as well the most recent comment on said thread to the right of it. Similar to the main forum, you can jump to top of the thread by clicking on it, or jump to the most recent comment by clicking on that.

Hope this helps!
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Time2medicate » February 8, 2017 12:40am | Report
So if someone writes a comment on a thread I see the list comment made not the first.

Time2medicate

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » February 8, 2017 7:43am | Report

So if someone writes a comment on a thread I see the list comment made not the first.

Stillll not sure where you're referring to on the site but in general yes, unless you click on the forum link connected to said comment.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Time2medicate » February 15, 2017 11:01pm | Report
It's ok I asked someone else and they explained to me thanks for trying to help

Time2medicate

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }