Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite.exe has stopped working

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Smite.exe has stopped working 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrDanteGameplay » November 24, 2012 3:25am | Report
Everytime I play Smite... When I get to level 7-13 my game crashes for no reason. If anyone can help me please respond to this thread.. I have already searched on Google and YouTube and I haven't found anything yet. Have a nice day.

MrDanteGameplay

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » November 24, 2012 4:29am | Report
Only thing I could suggest is re-installing the game. You may have corrupted files causing it to crash when you reach a certain point in-game. From my knowledge this is not a common problem and is probably why you cannot find a definite answer.

If re-installing doesn't work, and none of the other people on this forum have an immediate answer that fixes your problem, you'll have to post your computer specs and maybe we can go from there.

Also make sure your graphics driver is completely updated, all sorts of weird things can occur in any computer game if you neglect to do that.

Good luck!

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrDanteGameplay » November 24, 2012 6:03am | Report
I've re-installed Smite 3 times.. It's still crashing. So my PC specs are: Intel Core i5 2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, ATI Radeon HD 6470M, 6GB RAM. By the way, it's a HP Pavilion G6-1205SQ. Hope this will help.

MrDanteGameplay

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 24, 2012 7:01am | Report
You should really just ask Hi Rez. This is a fan site so they will be bale to help you much farther in helping you fix a problem.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » November 24, 2012 9:10am | Report
Well, I did some poking around for you but it's not looking so good.

I'm 95% sure it has nothing to do with your computer specs after researching the issue and seeing that your computer is at/above the minimum requirements to run the game. However, it might not hurt to try running the game on a different machine to see if it works correctly.

More likely, It seems that your problem is caused by HiRez's servers not transmitting information fast enough to your location, causing your game to crash. At least this is the reasoning I've read from other people suffering from this problem.

There really isn't much you can do about that aside from trying to play the game in a different location, if that is the problem.

As Asmoday recommended, you should contact HiRez through e-mail because of course their support team will be able to help you much more than we can. But it never hurts to try varying sources!

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrDanteGameplay » November 24, 2012 1:36pm | Report
Thank you all for your support! I'll try to contect HiRez through e-mail.

MrDanteGameplay

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 24, 2012 2:00pm | Report

Thank you all for your support! I'll try to contect HiRez through e-mail.

[email protected]
If you have trouble finding the email.

If the support takes more than like 3 days let me know and I can PM you another email address to speed it up.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrDanteGameplay » November 25, 2012 2:37am | Report
Okay thank you so much.. I am writing the e-mail right now!

MrDanteGameplay

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrDanteGameplay » November 25, 2012 5:02am | Report
Asmoday, can you please PM me another e-mail adress? Just in case they won't respond to the one you already gave me. Thank you.

MrDanteGameplay

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JPH28 » January 30, 2013 5:33pm | Report
Me and my friend both have hp computers as well both of them are basically brand new and fully updated and we too have this same problem. I am beginning to think maybe it has to do with some of the software that comes on the Hp computers that causes this error to happen.

JPH28

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }