Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Downloading and Installing Problem, HELP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Smite Downloading and Installing Problem, HELP 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thrash95 » February 20, 2014 4:15pm | Report
Hi, Im new. So my computer had a problem of windows 8 so I had to set everything to original state, so I loose Smite D: . Now Im trying to downloading again but everytime I try there is a problem. Before it said after the download the program said "Smite is rapairing" and kep in 8%. NOW is already downloaded and says is installing but it keeps in 0,1 % and its annoying, i just want to play the game again. Do you now guys something to fix this, i tried to reinstall everything, i used Hirez support program but nothing fix this....

Thrash95

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 22, 2014 8:50pm | Report
Wipe your computer again. Smash it with a sledgehammer. Buy a new one. Download Smite on that. Profit?

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thrash95 » February 23, 2014 12:40pm | Report
Chiulin, thanks for showing me how usefull this website is, *******

Thrash95

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 23, 2014 12:52pm | Report
Thrash95 wrote:

Chiulin, thanks for showing me how usefull this website is, *******

he did not call you any names, he only joked around.

we are a fan website. meaning that there is a large chance that we can not fix computer probleme's any more then you can your self. there was no reason for you to lash out like that on one comment.

this site is also not focused on solving random people their computer problemes who will likely leave after it.

i would be more then happy if you would leave to never return if this is how you act to every joke made.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thrash95 » March 21, 2014 9:07pm | Report
Sigh....sorry guys for the insult.... i wad having a bad day that day.... i already solve my problem with the game. I apoligize for my attitude

Thrash95

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 21, 2014 9:10pm | Report
All good, it's easy to get frustrated when dealing with malfunctioning technology and receiving no helpful input. But I'm glad to see you've fixed it and sorry I couldn't be of any help.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 21, 2014 10:25pm | Report
I'm having the same problem. It already occurred to me so many times... about 4-5, but now it just doesn't work. Usually, I just play the waiting game, but now it still stayed in the 0.1-1% range...

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thrash95 » March 22, 2014 12:19pm | Report
Hi-Rez send me an email about the problem, some antivirus like mcfee or others can "block" the download and instalation on the game, and because the pc came with an mcfee antivirus on it, i forgot to unistall it. When i get rid of it, the game downloaded quickly and fine :)

Thrash95

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 22, 2014 1:40pm | Report
Yeah, it took me so long to figure out my Norton Firewall was making Smite give me the message when I logged in "Unable to connect to server." Every time Smite gets an update I have to change the program rules for the firewall because by default it blocks it :l. If I'm too lazy I just disable it

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VinceJian » June 6, 2014 4:29am | Report
My smite stop at 54.1 after 3 hours I re-installed it again it wont install completely its on 0.00. HELP!

VinceJian

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }