Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

randomly banned

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » randomly banned 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WolfynDragon » January 12, 2015 10:59pm | Report
so...heres what happened

so i have just got smite and had played only 1 game with my friends. ive
bought the ultimate god pack and while talking to my friend i get randomly
logged out and when i try to log back in it says that "i have been banned"

i dont know what happened. i didnt use any cheats whatsoever. and yet i
have been randomly banned

ive already sent multiple emails to the hirez email specified email addresses and instead of getting an actual response and getting my case solved and done with like they are SUPPOSED TO DO. instead they completely ignore me and blow me off by sending an automated and really unhelpful email. i need an actual representative or help support person to get this poor management of bans solved.

i really did just get the game today and was only able to play through tutorial and 1 match with a friend againsed bots. then i go through the offers and buy the "all gods" pack wich was $19.99

so i apologize for repeating myself but i am highly mad at this false ban. i have no cheats for the game and dont plan to either. the only programs i have are a chat bot for my streaming and my internet browser for builds and TC3 and Skype. so if we can get this solved soon that would be great. plus id like my money back for the all gods pack as an apology for banning me without cause and i will also be keeping all the gods that i bought.

heres my photographic email proof

WolfynDragon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 13, 2015 12:26am | Report
I would say try it again on the real forums from hi-rez or the reddit (sometimes the reddit brings more luck then their official forums)

also with how it looks I can only think of ban because of harassment (which would normally resolve into a chat ban or even no ban unless you have more of them) or the chat bot (which is weird as more people use a (twitch chat) bot)

Also don't suspect to get the money back. They can however place an x amount of gems (but not the full amount) on your account because of the mistake.

also if it's your first ban then it should only last 24 otherwise something is really wrong

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 13, 2015 2:03am | Report
All tickets get an auto response from a bot. It's to just help you in the mean time of someone answering you. The many times I've dealt with customer support they can take 3 days to about a week to respond. And if they go e you some ******** answer post on reddit including your stats and ign and everything - make the community believe ya. If it makes the hot page you'll be unbanned. It's stupid.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WolfynDragon » January 13, 2015 11:53am | Report
see? this is what i appreciate. REAL PEOPLE and REAL RESPONSES. not some automated **** because they are too lazy to do their job. even my bank who is always EVEN MORE BUSY than them always has a person on standby in order to help anyone in need

WolfynDragon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WolfynDragon » January 13, 2015 1:05pm | Report
wow -_- the reddit people are really rude. no one is trying to help at all. they are just being a ****.

WolfynDragon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 14, 2015 2:59pm | Report
Did you get another response?

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }