Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Quote Chains

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Quote Chains 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 17, 2015 11:04pm | Report
Some sites let quote chains get a bit too lengthy (looking at you, Crunchyroll), but I think you should be able to have a quote that encompasses one or two others. That is, you can quote somebody who quoted someone and both quotes will be displayed, with one quote being displayed as a subset of the other.

As it stands, you can only quote one person at a time.

Look at the code versus post:
Code:
[quote=RavenThor]Howdy, I'm totally Raventhor (RavenRadish) and TT is super cool. [quote=HiFromBuddha]Yeah, hes way cooler than us. And Mawaru Penguindrum sucked.[/quote][/quote] Wiggly squiggles

Raventhor wrote:
Howdy, I'm totally Raventhor (RavenRadish) and TT is super cool.
Wiggly squiggles

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » February 17, 2015 11:23pm | Report
IIRC the multiquote thing was taken away because some of the quotes were mile-long on Mobafire.

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » February 18, 2015 8:32am | Report
Yeah, I occasionally peruse around ComicVine and the reply chains would sometimes take up one page, ofc we don't have as many active members as they do, but I guess it's just a precaution
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }