Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Guide Not Showing Up On God Page

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » New Guide Not Showing Up On God Page 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OmgAsia » January 9, 2016 10:18am | Report
Hey guys!

I'm not sure if something changed since I made guides before. I've published my guide and have no problem seeing it on the Amaterasu page when I'm logged in, however when I'm logged out (or my friends try to view it) it's not listed. The direct link works fine, though. I've tried republishing to no avail. Is there something else I have to do to get this working?

TLDR:
Not showing here: https://www.smitefire.com/smite/god/amaterasu-72
But this link works: https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/omgasias-release-guide-amaterasu-10318

Thanks!
OMGASIA

Update: I'm seeing it now as of 4:15PM EST. It's not a pressing issue, but is it normal to take a day for it to show up? Just curious :)

OmgAsia
<Master of Magic>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 9, 2016 11:51am | Report
I can see your guide there just fine... must be a glitch
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OmgAsia » January 9, 2016 12:28pm | Report
Thanks for confirming you can see it. I wonder if it's just logged in vs logged out or something.

OmgAsia
<Master of Magic>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }