Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Blog?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » New Blog? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RipleyW » March 6, 2018 6:45am | Report
What does it mean by New Blog on my profile Page? Can I post all my stuff there and is it visible to everyone who access my profile? What is it for?

RipleyW

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » March 6, 2018 7:20am | Report
Blogs are articles which members can write about a variety of topics, including their personal lives or of course SMITE related content. Some members prefer making blogs about certain topics instead of creating a new thread, but ultimately either option works.

The "New Blog" button on your profile allows you to create a new blog, which, like guides, can be saved on your profile. After being saved, the blog is not yet visible to other members. Also, in contrast to guides, I believe you can only have 1 blog saved on your profile at a time.

Once you're done working on your blog, it can be shared with other members by hitting the Publish button.

An overview of member blogs can be found here. The 3 most recently released blogs can also be found on the front page (bottom right).

Edit: Thread moved to Support subforum.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }