Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lost my levels

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Lost my levels 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EirikSWE » January 29, 2014 9:30am | Report
After the patch I got reset to lvl 1 ... is this a common issue? My stats for games played are all saved but Im back at lvl 1.

EirikSWE

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 29, 2014 9:49am | Report
[email protected]
[email protected]

i for example dont have any problems.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » January 29, 2014 1:53pm | Report
Just an FYI, if you have more than one account you should double check you logged in correctly.

For some reason, patches wipe the username. And its common for a person to put in the wrong username or a similar one and then think things are messed up.

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EirikSWE » January 29, 2014 3:09pm | Report
Nahh only have one account. Too add more mystery to this issue I played again, on profile I was lvl 2, almost 3, in the game I was lvl 3. We won the game and I dinged ... but guess what ... back to lvl 2 again! Anyway have startad a ticket at the smite support so will see what happens.

EirikSWE

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 29, 2014 3:17pm | Report
EirikSWE wrote:

Nahh only have one account. Too add more mystery to this issue I played again, on profile I was lvl 2, almost 3, in the game I was lvl 3. We won the game and I dinged ... but guess what ... back to lvl 2 again! Anyway have startad a ticket at the smite support so will see what happens.

Can you please show us a screenshot of such events, if that happen again? I'm curious about that. And I recommend you to wait for the support ticket, also post this on SmiteBug subReddit.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EirikSWE » January 30, 2014 5:41pm | Report
Respons from support:

Hello EirikSWE,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue that we are working on a solution for.

Once the issue is resolved your levels should be restored.

Thank you.

EirikSWE

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }