Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Issues with quests

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Issues with quests 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » May 13, 2016 5:27am | Report
Can anyone help me solve this issue I've been having with quests? Basically when I am doing a quest it never updates my progress nor do I think it records it because one of my quest was play 3 matches as a greekgod and so I did and it hasn't updated or anything anyone know whats up with that or a quick fix?

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » May 13, 2016 6:44am | Report
Here are 3 hints that might explain the situation, without it being a bug.

1 - Read your quest and ensure it is "Play 3 games", and not "Win 3 games", as both of these quests exist.
2 - These quests can only be completed by playing PvP games (Co-Op and practice games won't count)
3 - The game needs to be completed (If you crash before the end game screen, you may not receive the progress)

If none of these apply, then yes it may be a bug, in which case you may want to create a ticket to HiRez.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » May 13, 2016 6:46am | Report
Oops, I just realized my mistake, I didn't notice the " as a greekgod".

Then, yes, the question is really Play 3 games as a Greek god, and not Win 3 games as a Greek god.
So, ignore my first point, and replace it by

4 - Ensure the god you are playing is really from the Greek pantheon.

It should be obvious, but we never know.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 14, 2016 1:48pm | Report
My only explanation would be your not playing in PvP (I believe customs also don't work for those quests)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }