Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Issues with 2-3 people pushing solo/mid

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Issues with 2-3 people pushing solo/mid 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » May 26, 2016 5:14pm | Report
So recently I've been seeing more and more players pushing MID and SOLO in pairs and this has gotten quite troublesome for me. You see when I get in the game and my team goes to their lanes I end up with 2 to 3 guys in mine and no one seems to help me even more so since it's early game so I have to hold out which becomes very problematic because my ability to push has become so restricted so can anyone give me tips how to over come this?

Ex:
SOLO Lane
Bellona VS Zhong Kui, Neith, & Kali

MID Lane
Hel VS Anubis, Artemis & Bakasura

Also another issue I have is with my team they don't make any progress with the towers any ideas as to why? I mean they don't break them they don't really progress and somehow I'm to blame?

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 29, 2016 1:25pm | Report
if it's a 3v1 you need at least 1 person to help you (and that should be the support as the adc can solo the lane.

Still you (and the other person) need to be able to play with the disadvantage of 1 man. if you can hold them off you should out lvl them (and same for gold because jungle) and your jungle should be able to annoy their lanes with 1 person in it so your team wins that lane.

a 1v2 situation is easier depending on your clear as somewhere they miss an advantage. And well in both cases the only thing you want to do is deny their push. so it's just playing defensively.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }