Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Is there a search box for the forums?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Is there a search box for the forums? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Savster » February 24, 2014 9:17pm | Report
Hello to everyone! I was wondering if there was a search box to these forums. I looked around and couldn't seem to find any. I want to post a couple of topics, but wanted to use the search function so that I wouldn't perhaps repeat a subject that had already been discussed. Thanks in advance for any answers!

Cheers.

Savster

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 24, 2014 9:20pm | Report
I haven't been able to find one in the nine or so months that I've been here, so I don't think so. :P

If you don't see the subject on the front page, though, then there should be no problem bringing it back up. There's probably room for more discussion if it gets that outdated.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Savster » February 24, 2014 10:16pm | Report
Ok, I was just checking to be sure. I've lurked on other forums but never posted anything. The moderators always seemed to be super zealous about not wanting any "repeated" discussions on anything ever. Of course, those forums died out very quickly. No one wanted to get banned or whatever even by accident.

Savster

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 24, 2014 10:29pm | Report
There are a few people that always scream "necro!" here, but they can't ban you or anything. If you do post something in the wrong section, our moderator or administrators will simply move it and tell you why. As long as you're not advertising or intentionally breaking any rules, you'll be fine.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by King Ryan » March 3, 2014 8:39pm | Report
I was wondering the same thing, glad I saw this before I posted a topic.

King Ryan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }