Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How do you do those god/item/ability mini picture info things?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » How do you do those god/item/ability mini picture info things? 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Victormunro » July 11, 2013 5:43pm | Report
For example: https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/chronos-tick-tock-make-them-drop-2582#chapter7

You see where there are those abilities are? They give a little information about the ability when you hover over it and a mini pic

Then there is https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/chronos-tick-tock-make-them-drop-2582#chapter4 where it has huge pics and gives out the information for the item

Then at https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/chronos-tick-tock-make-them-drop-2582#chapter3 if you scroll down just a bit you'll see god icons (situation items)

How do you do those? I want to make a god guide myself but I would like to know how to do those :D

Victormunro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 11, 2013 6:14pm | Report
Simply type [ [ability]] without the space. This works for items, abilities and gods. For example:

[ [Bulwark of Hope]] = Bulwark of Hope
[ [World Weaver]] = World Weaver
[ [Chronos]] = Chronos

You can also change it's color from blue by simply surrounding it with [ color=#ff0000][/color] without the space. This is made with HTML color codes, google it up for more detailed colors or you could use the colorized circle button for simple colors. For example:

[ color=#ff8000][ [Bulwark of Hope]][/color] = Bulwark of Hope
[ color=#ffff00][ [World Weaver]][/color] = World Weaver
[ color=#ff0080][ [Chronos]][/color] = Chronos

For just the icons, and not the text, simply use [ icon=Agni size=60] without the space. This works for items, abilities and gods as well. For example:

[ icon=Bulwark of Hope size=60] =
[ icon=World Weaver size=60] =
[ icon=Chronos size=60] =

For the third link about the situational items, it's accomplished by using color codes and [ [ability]] without the space.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 12, 2013 6:58am | Report

What a "Smashing" thread.
I am so "Punny" sometimes.

Im sure Apollo can play me a drumroll
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 15, 2013 6:17pm | Report
So let me try this out because it also confused me. Chronos

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Victormunro » July 15, 2013 10:13pm | Report
Piederman how do you do those pictures on your Ao Kuang build? Like on the abilities page where you had a pic with text on it together (which is in the pic) how do you do that?

Victormunro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 16, 2013 3:18am | Report
Victormunro wrote:

Piederman how do you do those pictures on your Ao Kuang build? Like on the abilities page where you had a pic with text on it together (which is in the pic) how do you do that?

Glad to hear that you likes it! It's pretty simple if you know the basics in Gimp or Photoshop. You start off by taking a print screen while in game, then you crop the area you want (removing the minimap, ability bar etc) and after that you uses the text tool with a font that you like. I also used the effect "Stroke" to give it a little more glow, for this I used size 2, centered with normal blending. Let me know if you've any questions about it.

M4XiiMUS wrote:

So let me try this out because it also confused me. Chronos

Perfect! Welcome back, hope you had a nice trip by the way.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 16, 2013 9:45am | Report
Thanks!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Victormunro » July 16, 2013 10:56pm | Report
Alright, so how do I put the picture on the build guide?

Victormunro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CodeSpectrum » July 31, 2013 8:23am | Report
Testing @@ World Weaver

CodeSpectrum

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }