Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Download Problem

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Download Problem 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 1, 2014 3:24am | Report
Everything. I've tried everything.

I re-installed the game because it said that it couldn't launch on this machine and now I can't play it.

When the launcher comes up it says: "Smite is waiting for Hi-Patch update" and then some percentage of it supposedly being complete.

Then it just stops in the middle and says: "Smite is waiting for download" and then it just loops backs to "Smite is Waiting for Hi-Patch update" and then again, "Smite is waiting for download", and so on.

I've tried to contact with the Hi-Rez support but nothing happened so far. And I tried to uninstall and than install again, and re install for thousands of times. Can someone please help me?

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 1, 2014 4:22am | Report
Even repairing the launcher?

I'm no good with tech issues, but I hope your problem gets fixed.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 1, 2014 6:52am | Report
It's ok. Somehow it got fixed.

I left the launcher as it is, in the loop, went for a few hours, returned and then it asked me if I wanted to allow background updates (it also did that a couple of times before and didn't work) and I said yes and then, unexpectedly it start downloading and passed the .5% download complete!

I have no idea where those magical dwarves are, but I'd like to thank them...

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }