Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can't unarchive my guide?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Can't unarchive my guide? 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cooliothex » July 13, 2015 5:15pm | Report
I started a guide for Kali a while ago, then accidentally published it before it was even close to done. So I archived it then continued to work on it, and now I'm finished but it wont let me unarchive it. I've tried clicking the unarchive button multiple times, I've tried publishing it from the editing page, but I still can't see the guide on the main page or on my profile if I'm signed out.

Can guides be unarchived? What am I doing wrong here?

cooliothex

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » July 13, 2015 5:47pm | Report
The Archive button is broken as now you can't unarchive guides. I hate to say this, but take everything from your guide and publish a new guide.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 13, 2015 7:22pm | Report
I feel like this should have such a simple fix...
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » July 14, 2015 1:14am | Report
Ever though of copy/pasting all of your stuff into another guide?

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cooliothex » July 14, 2015 8:11am | Report
Thanks guys, yeah I'll just copy paste everything over. Sucks that the button doesn't work but it's not a big deal.

cooliothex

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » July 14, 2015 10:38am | Report
I'll be sure to bring this issue up to the higher-ups, thanks for your patience.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » July 14, 2015 10:46am | Report
I've unarchived your guide, so I'm assuming something with the permissions is off. I saw you made a duplicate but I thought I'd leave it up to you which one you want to leave unarchived, and you can archive the other one (let me know if you can't do that either!).

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cooliothex » July 14, 2015 2:13pm | Report
The duplicate I updated with a section on actives so I would like to keep that one (I mean I could always copy paste it over, its no big deal) but I can't archive the original anymore. It let me archive it the first time when I accidentally published it, dunno why it's acting up now.

Edit: I just got rid of all the content in the original guide except the build which it wont let me delete. Sorry about the hassle lol

cooliothex

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » July 15, 2015 1:26pm | Report
OK, I will delete that guide for you, no problem the bug is on our end! :)

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }